Schnitz Racing

Shean

Registered
Hey Fellas just wanted to say that this morning I took my bike to schnitz racing, and man am I impressed on the tuning Ryan Schnitz did on my 2008 hayabusa. I mean it was worth the ride I took from chicago. The throttle response is fantastic. Just wanted to give him two thumbs up, and say that he will always have my buisness.

The mods I have are as follows Yosh full exhaust, power commander lll, bmc race filter, and an Xtre. Can't wait till the weather clears.:beerchug::cheerleader:

glad to hear your satisfied. in this time where it's common for people to only point out negative experiances, it's refreshing to see someone get recognition for getting something right.

Sounds great, now what kind of numbers did it make....?? :poke:

Post up the dyno sheets and/or results... :thumbsup:

Hey Fellas just wanted to say that this morning I took my bike to schnitz racing, and man am I impressed on the tuning Ryan Schnitz did on my 2008 hayabusa. I mean it was worth the ride I took from chicago. The throttle response is fantastic. Just wanted to give him two thumbs up, and say that he will always have my buisness.

The mods I have are as follows Yosh full exhaust, power commander lll, bmc race filter, and an Xtre. Can't wait till the weather clears.:beerchug::cheerleader:

Good to hear, Schnitz has been very good to me as well, never been there, but great communication and tech support. :thumbsup:

Back