Schnitz electric fan

Has anyone swapped out their factory fan with an aftermarket one? I'm not sure how much air the factory one is supposed to move. I was looking at this one. I'd like to run 2 of them ultimately if I can double my air flow and to have less power draw.
https://store.schnitzracing.com/sch...MIpci85Kqo2wIVWJ7ACh1HIQbbEAQYAyABEgInL_D_BwE
Hi. I use a second fan and the stock one they are switched on by a manual switch. I also use a high temp radiator cap.an electric water pump and silicone hoses. I am looking into having the radiator coated with a heat dissiapating coating

My biggest issue/concern is when my fan kicks on its pulling my battery voltage down and is affecting fuel pressure and drivability. My charging system is already upgraded with a new 500W stator and mosfet rectifier. From what I've been reading on here, the stock fan pulls about 6.5ish amps. But I can't find out how many cfm it moves anywhere. This schnitz one only pulls 3 amps supposedly and moves 1100 cfm. So if I can just replace the stocker with this one and reduce the amp draw or double up and cool the engine faster for the same or just a little less amps, I'm interested in door the swap... if the stock fan move more then 2000 cfm I don't see it being worth it.

My biggest issue/concern is when my fan kicks on its pulling my battery voltage down and is affecting fuel pressure and drivability. My charging system is already upgraded with a new 500W stator and mosfet rectifier. From what I've been reading on here, the stock fan pulls about 6.5ish amps. But I can't find out how many cfm it moves anywhere. This schnitz one only pulls 3 amps supposedly and moves 1100 cfm. So if I can just replace the stocker with this one and reduce the amp draw or double up and cool the engine faster for the same or just a little less amps, I'm interested in door the swap... if the stock fan move more then 2000 cfm I don't see it being worth it.
PH sells a SPAL fan.... works unbelievable as a second fan.... I think its more powerful than the stocker.....

Maybe there is something wrong with your electrical system? Or is this some kind of badass build with a monster motor and power adders and not just your average busa?

I
Maybe there is something wrong with your electrical system? Or is this some kind of badass build with a monster motor and power adders and not just your average busa?
it's a turbo bike with just a couple of extra electrical draws. (PCV, wideband 2,waterpump for ultra plenum) What started this is a long story about fuel pressure dropping. Ran fine for 2 years then got an upgrade over the winter with an ultra plenum and on the first ride started having issues due to fuel pressure dropping. There's been extensive testing trying to locate an "ah ha!" issue but have not been able to locate one. Charging system is upgraded yet cooling fan draws battery down. Don't trust it enough right now to go out and enjoy it.

do you have the correct fuses in-between water pump,pcv,and wideband....maybe if one is too big...it draws more power than it needs

Back