Scavenge pumps (mechanical)

Sick a s s bike! :bowdown: Does it come with that stainless steel braided line? I am guessing the E is for the Emtes, and that's where the oil is pumped in? ???

That is a sick looking bike!! I am not quite puuting together this "T" that must be installed in the line to the turbo to go to the crankcase breather. How must this be setup? Thanks

Mikael explained it to me like this.

You put a small catch tank right buy the oil drain on the turbo and then you have a line coming out of the bottom of the catch tank to the emtes pump. Well if the tank becomes empty while you are riding you dont want the pump to suck the bearings out on the turbo so you either run a line to the breather off the catch tank or you can run it up above the oil line and just put in a check valve.

Thanks. Which way do you have yours set up? Any more pics? I'm not very motivated to work on the bike. Its cold here in the pacific northwest still...

what a shock, i just had another scavage pump go out on me, this is my 4th pump. This one lasted about 7 hours running on the bike! JUNK! I guess Emtes is out of his pumps, now what do i do? :banghead:

what a shock, i just had another scavage pump go out on me, this is my 4th pump. This one lasted about 7 hours running on the bike! JUNK! I guess Emtes is out of his pumps, now what do i do? :banghead:
what type of failure are you having with these pumps?

Back