Scary clip.  on board video camera

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Its an article with a link for the video. RIP rider and passenger on the other vehicle.  Scary tank slapper.  Nothing graphic in the video.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156798454 -->

Uh, what video...
Nevermind...

<!--EDIT|Devious
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156798617 -->

That looked like ice in the road that the narrator called "bumps". Under hard acceleration, I can see how the guy lost control. Icy weather is time to correspond with the "bruthas" on the internet at Hayabusa.org, in my opinion. Yes, it is very sad
sad.gif

That looked like ice in the road that the narrator called "bumps". Under hard acceleration, I can see how the guy lost control. Icy weather is time to correspond with the "bruthas" on the internet at Hayabusa.org, in my opinion. Yes, it is very sad
sad.gif
Or come down here to florida where our official riding season is nov to feb.Rest of the time its like riding in an oven for the most part.

sad.gif
Or come down here to florida where our official riding season is nov to feb.Rest of the time its like riding in an oven for the most part.
hey slick ...when yea ready

you know what they are so full of crap, the crash had nothing to do with speed at all. He hit someting as he traveled to close tot he edge of the road. I am sorry for the lady that died but I am more sorry for those two ryders that are now in jail for something that was clearly not their fault nor something that they could have controlled. This could have happened even if he wasnt riding as fast. I ge tso tired of people always blaming the rider.

I also included the link for those of us that dont use M$ Exploiter

For the anti MS crowd

<!--EDIT|BigSimp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156808776 -->

Back