Scammers suck.

Ebay doesn't do a good job,who do you think your fooling ,I spend a hr everyday reporting scams of all natures and I put them on my watch list and they stay there as long as a week before ebay does something.I been thinking of doing a auction and putting in there for everyone that has been scammed to bid on it so I can collect the names and do a class action suit.see how ebay would like that.
I'm not fooling anyone.  Why is it that 9 out of 10 times when I click on a post making fun of a scam auction, the auction comes up cancelled?  Also when I report one it's gone within hours.

Go down a few posts from this one to:
Scam ALERT ALERT ALERT
Wiped out within 7 hours after the first post was made.  Is that not reasonable?

What would you suggest ebay do about these scam auctions when they're getting hit with maybe a thousand or more a day?  Should Ebay cease to exist in order to protect stupid people from themselves?  
Are you also going to sue Cycle Trader because they get scam ads?  How about all your local Bargain Finders and even the local newspaper classifieds?  I've seen the scams come up in all of those locations.  The scams have also popped up on this very forum...if some stupid ass moron gets duped, should hayabusa.org be held responsible?

A class action lawsuit against ebay would go nowhere for a number of reasons.  One being that everybody agrees to a TOS statement in order to join ebay and my guess is that their lawyers just might have been smart enough to cover ass.

And lets not forget just how incredibly stupid a person has to be to WIRE $3,000 to Amsterdam in order to have a 2006 Hayabusa with 700 miles on it DELIVERED to their front door.

The whole pass the buck lawsuit deal has gone beyond ridiculous in this country.  People need to be responsible for their own actions.
To get rid of the problem you need to find the source and simply CUT IT OFF from the rest of the world.
+1
Excellent post.
thumbs-up.gif

Back