saying Hi

rudeboy109

Registered
Just wanted to introduce my self. I'm Rick from Orange County, California. I just 3 days ago bought a 2012 Busa le in red and loving it. Im not new to motorcycling, But my current rides are a 08 M109R, a 09 Bandit 1250 and a 09 DR650se. I always wanted a Busa, now its here. Ive ordered the yosamura pipes, tre, and Power commander 5 to get the ball rolling. The stock sound is way to "stock sounding". LOL Anyway looks like a cool forum here and let the modding begin.

:welcome: and the :rulez: say we needs pics. Not just the Busa but all your rides! Your starting mods sound good but return or ditch the TRE:thumbsup:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Welcome to the Org, better get some pics of your new Busa up before the pic police get, they're pretty strict. :laugh:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Hey welcome to the org!

I have found a lot of helpful folks on here!:welcome:

Speaking of pics I still can't load mine up on the old Apple!!!!!!!
If I can't be mine up soon I'll be in a time out!:corner:

I wonder if the E Trade baby is still there for riding the dog like a small horse?

this is the one I got its a pic. from Suzuki but you get the idea. PS, the DR, Bandit and the m109 have been debevered and the Busa is next :bigsmile:.

2012-Suzuki-Hayabusaa.jpg

010.jpg

0315111638.jpg

0315111637.jpg

0718001623.jpg

Welcome! I like the coor and the new Kanji on that bike.

I agree, ditch the TRE (I've got a smart TRE for sale ... came on a used bike and I took it off.)

I'd also check out ECU flashing because you really don't need a PC either.

Back