Saw TWO Guys riding ONE HD Today and?..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
in my mind?...there's one of only two possibilities here...

1. The dude riding biotch has a broke down harley somewhere or?..

2. "TIMES" definantly are a changing quicker than i ever thought they would. :banghead:

Hope for #1..:please:

The only male that ever rides with me is my son.

Via Tapatalk

I've taken some male friends for a ride. What's the big deal?

It's not like I have sex with the females who get a ride either. I'm long married with kids and don't care much about silly stereotypes.

2 guys in a convertible with turtlenecks, sunglasses, and small dogs is a different story ...:laugh:

Hahhah!!!! You guys are funny!! If you've been in a third world country, you've probably seen two guys riding a scooter or a small motorcycle. IMHO I don't think is such a big deal. But, it depends at you grew up with.

The only time it is OK to ride like that is in the case of mechanical or medical emergency. Other than that, you are waiting until some one comes to pick you up.

im reminded of the movie mad max... the big guy with the loincloth and the little blonde guy riding on that bike... my busa has a strict rule of no more testicles than wheels

Hahhah!!!! You guys are funny!! If you've been in a third world country, you've probably seen two guys riding a scooter or a small motorcycle. IMHO I don't think is such a big deal. But, it depends at you grew up with.

Or 3 or 4.

im reminded of the movie mad max... the big guy with the loincloth and the little blonde guy riding on that bike... my busa has a strict rule of no more testicles than wheels

Lol I like that rule

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

yea well i never thought i would ever see the hells angels get into a shoot out at a starbucks either and that happened. I swear the zombies are coming:laugh:

I've taken some male friends for a ride. What's the big deal?

It's not like I have sex with the females who get a ride either. I'm long married with kids and don't care much about silly stereotypes.

2 guys in a convertible with turtlenecks, sunglasses, and small dogs is a different story ...:laugh:

So what color Miata did you say you drive? :poke:

I'm just messin with ya!:laugh:

:rofl: yall guys are crazy.....on the flip side the only male i have ever had ride on the back of my bike was my 18 year old brother and even then it did feel a little gay:poke: your cool points def go down with this subject haha!

shame on you guys...in college i had the bike and i had guys rideing with me all the time to the beach or whatever because they didn't have any transportation...or we were going to a frat party....matter of fact...funny story...i had one guy rideing who worked out alot and i had my vmax... naturally there is no backrest...so i told him...if i tap his leg...uhhh.....if i give him the signal im going to honk..uh...goose....accelerate quickly....he is to hold on around my waist ...he tapped his bicep's and said "these are my back rest" (ie he would hold on to the brab bar behind his back with both hands... i said ok...lol so we got going and i looked back and asked him if he was ready...he tighten up his arms and said go for it....i whacked uhhh...snapped the throttle and i had his legs wrapped around my neck holding in for dear life....so i quickly shut down the throttle and he slammed back forward....at that point i said...."hows that back rest working for you??" needless to say the rest of the ride he had a good hold of my jacket......never rode with me again..... couldn't figure out why....lol

shame on you guys...in college i had the bike and i had guys rideing with me all the time to the beach or whatever because they didn't have any transportation...or we were going to a frat party....matter of fact...funny story...i had one guy rideing who worked out alot and i had my vmax... naturally there is no backrest...so i told him...if i tap his leg...uhhh.....if i give him the signal im going to honk..uh...goose....accelerate quickly....he is to hold on around my waist ...he tapped his bicep's and said "these are my back rest" (ie he would hold on to the brab bar behind his back with both hands... i said ok...lol so we got going and i looked back and asked him if he was ready...he tighten up his arms and said go for it....i whacked uhhh...snapped the throttle and i had his legs wrapped around my neck holding in for dear life....so i quickly shut down the throttle and he slammed back forward....at that point i said...."hows that back rest working for you??" needless to say the rest of the ride he had a good hold of my jacket......never rode with me again..... couldn't figure out why....lol

:rofl: Lots of good buzz words in here to manipulate on the subject. :rofl:

Back