Saw this guy in Tulsa yesterday.

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
Is this anyone on the board?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1313781012384.jpg

I've got a guy on a new 11 model that I've past everyday this week who refuses to wave at me. First time he didn't wave, ok, second time, what's up with that, now I'm just waving like a freaking fairy to piss him off or make me feel better. The pic made me think of him because he is squiding it too.

Thank God it wasn't me :laugh: I almost always wear closed toe shoes so I had to look close :laugh: Good luck getting that guy to wave at you.

I saw him getting off 169 at 51st, its an 06 and I dont hardly see busa's around town. I did see one other white 09 a few weeks ago. The guy that purchased my 05 works in the area where I took this pic, but I have not seen him since I sold it.

I went out to lunch today and almost thought about not wearing the gear for the short ride around the corner. I want to thank you guys for always reminding me of the :rulez:
That will probably save me someday.

Bob (former squid) Murphy

p.s. Yes, I was a squid once but that was back in the 70's

i see much worse than that every day here in wichita. and i see them by the dozens. i see more sport bike riders sporting flip flops than i do helmets

i see much worse than that every day here in wichita. and i see them by the dozens. i see more sport bike riders sporting flip flops than i do helmets

well when they hit the pavement and thier foot is ground down to a nub they wont be able to wear the flip flops anymore... i see it from time to time too... flipflops, shorts, t shirt and a helmet.... thier head will be fine but they wont have any skin left

Blah:moon: The only gear his missing from my arsenal is the wife beater and the DILLAGAF cap :laugh:

Taken from Busaga's One handed cell pone set up

laconia11-2.jpg

Back