Saw My first adversary

Test_Eng

Registered
I was on my way to work this morning riding PA-16 also known as Buchanan Trail. Nobody was around me, going my direction at 6:15 am. As I look up ahead I see three cars coming toward me In the other lane as we were all coming into a passing zone. All of a sudden a fourth light comes out behind the third car and passes all three before I crossed paths with the first car. I was in shock, it was a K8 charcoal busa. I gave him the solute and contiued on.

This is the first busa rider I have seen on the road since I got my bike. Anyone else around the south central PA area?

That's such a great feeling to come across 'busa brothers/sisters out 'spankin' it.

beerchug.gif

I just have to know, though...do you consider the other 'busas to truly be your enemy? When I opened the thread, I anticipated seeing something about the ZX-14.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/adversary

That's such a great feeling to come across 'busa brothers/sisters out 'spankin' it.

beerchug.gif

I just have to know, though...do you consider the other 'busas to truly be your enemy? When I opened the thread, I anticipated seeing something about the ZX-14.

yeah, what he said!!!!
deadhorse.gif

Until you get the heck on the spirit of the Hayabusa.org fraternity,
corner2.png

I'd be all excited about seeing other busa bros/sis on the streets/roads I'm on, unfortunately the only one I've seen so far wasn't from around here and shame on him!, poor Gen 1 girl was all darn trashed, he's so not taking care of her at all!

I have only seen like 1 or 2 busa in my area. Everytime they were parked. Have yet to spot a busa on the road.
argue.gif

guns.gif
shame on you, we are all family here. course it takes another Busa to catch us, the Kawasukies are to far behind
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

Yea, Don't get me wrong I think its cool seeing another busa. Tho I enjoyed being the only lion in the kingdom.

I should have done a 180 and tracked the guy down.

beerchug.gif

Yea, Don't get me wrong I think its cool seeing another busa. Tho I enjoyed being the only lion in the kingdom.

I should have done a 180 and tracked the guy down.
re: Lion in the kingdom...I know what you mean.

I've had my '08 now six months and until 8 days ago, was the only Gen2 in our 100+ bike bike-night; plenty of Gen1's, though.

I was commuting to work the other day on the highway, when a guy on a GEN 2 rolled right up next to me! It was pretty cool rolling with him for about three miles, I made it clear that I liked his machine and he gave a thumbs up to mine! Yea we bad!!
thumb_up.gif

I was commuting to work the other day on the highway, when a guy on a GEN 2 rolled right up next to me! It was pretty cool rolling with him for about three miles, I made it clear that I liked his machine and he gave a thumbs up to mine! Yea we bad!!
thumb_up.gif
That's my boy.
goodboy.gif

It's how we roll...

Holy cow, on my way to Fredrick MD today I saw another K8 Charcoal going west on I70. Possibly the same one, but who I guess the nice weather brings out the Busas.

The more busas I see the more its going to hurt my wallet. Im gonna need some modifications to keep standing out in the crowd. I guess I still have the only blue one around.

I saw another '08 busa rider in front of the dealer the day I picked mine up. Started to chat him up about his and he was a total ****. I do not know if he was just being snobbish or what. I didn't let on to the fact I was getting mine this day and just let him go to be on his merry dickish way.

Still was stoked to see the all black '08 though.

I was on my way to work this morning riding PA-16 also known as Buchanan Trail. Nobody was around me, going my direction at 6:15 am. As I look up ahead I see three cars coming toward me In the other lane as we were all coming into a passing zone. All of a sudden a fourth light comes out behind the third car and passes all three before I crossed paths with the first car. I was in shock, it was a K8 charcoal busa. I gave him the solute and contiued on.

This is the first busa rider I have seen on the road since I got my bike. Anyone else around the south central PA area?
Im in Greencastle an we ride up thru mercersburg to go up to the mountain occasionally But i have a Black 07

Im in Greencastle an we ride up thru mercersburg to go up to the mountain occasionally But i have a Black 07
Sweet, someone on this site lives close to me.

Welcome to the site, we need to meet up sometime.

Ya for sure hit me up in pm whenever u wanna hit the road,i got another buddy right here by me that has an 04 blue/silver as well,

Back