Saw Lee of New Image today

spencerrr

Registered
woke up this morning weather was supposed to be around 60, so i decided to take a ride to York pa. the ride was really nice. roads clear no pot holes, just a really nice 200 mile ride. met up with lee at his place of business, and let me tell u he is a very nice guy and i enjoyed talking with him. while i was there i decided what the hell, mind as well get a hump pad for my seat that i bought off craigslist, and wow the seat itself was nice but with this hump it really plants u in the bike. really nice work, and he did it right in front of me amazing. about 30-45mins and out the door oh and he tightened up the upholstery on my seat also. just surprising how 200 miles or so can change your entire attitude. i think I'll take the old lady out to dinner tonight, dont think I'll get to ride her though, but who knows.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

I love my New Image seats too but I couldn't take my eyes off the rest of your beautiful bike, especially the rear wheel and swing arm! I don't mean to change your thread, but can you give some details about them?

I love my New Image seats too but I couldn't take my eyes off the rest of your beautiful bike, especially the rear wheel and swing arm! I don't mean to change your thread, but can you give some details about them?

thanks, i have had the bike for 1yr and still can't pin down who made the swing arm. some have said duc, triumph,vfr and a few others but i can't find a pic of it anywhere. so your guess is as good as mine.

thanks, i have had the bike for 1yr and still can't pin down who made the swing arm. some have said duc, triumph,vfr and a few others but i can't find a pic of it anywhere. so your guess is as good as mine.
To me it looks just like a triumph speed triple...
4b096e2b-f904-3a31.jpg

But I'd have to see the other side...

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

I rode to Lee's house two years ago and did the same thing, minus the back rest! He is a great guy and knows his stuff!

Back