Saw creekboy today

i do know that we couldnt strike a deal with him for what ever reason  
rock.gif
I guess they were not willing to pay up front and take delivery of the bike next week.  
rock.gif
That is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

It's also very sad in a way.

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Last I heard....Creekboy and Cache were sharing a bachelor apartment,plotting the destruction of sportbikers the world over.

Creekboy was gonna start a web site with Cache as the accountant/treasurer.

The site name..... "Up Cache Creek,Without A Paddle".</span></span>

rock.gif

rock.gif
I guess they were not willing to pay up front and take delivery of the bike next week.  
rock.gif

<span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Last I heard....Creekboy and Cache were sharing a bachelor apartment,plotting the destruction of sportbikers the world over.

ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
rock.gif

Hah! I love you guys! As Bubba the love sponge would say, "In a totally non-homosexual way"..

rock.gif

rock.gif
rock.gif

thats one of the funniest things I've ever seen posted here!!! maybe cache can sell him his bike and then buy it back then post pics than ask for money, than take it and screw Cap.....than do it all over again!

rock.gif

question here-if this d!KhE@D is such an A-hole, why didn't sumone boot his punk butt outa the .org a long time ago?

just wondering...???

question here-if this d!KhE@D is such an A-hole, why didn't sumone boot his punk butt outa the .org a long time ago?

just wondering...???
Some times it is fun and theraputic to keep around a bad stray just so you can kick it once in awhile.

Besides, he hasnt logged on for months anyway, at least not under creekboy

you should have told him i was looking for him..i still haven't gotten any money or items....not even a call.
[/QUOTE]
Come on....Mick's a 'stand up guy' ....Right?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

No wonder no deal was struck up on the bike,half the parts belong to board members here!!!

Last I knew,the boys were going to pay him a visit at the bash!!
rock.gif

Last I heard....Creekboy and Cache were sharing a bachelor apartment,plotting the destruction of sportbikers the world over.

The site name..... "Up Cache Creek,Without A Paddle".
[/QUOTE]
OMG...FROALMFBO
biggrin.gif

Nice one Rubb,,

<!--EDIT|brendanp
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149433657 -->

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

without any decent reason, just loosing a perfect helmet, and its kind of hard to say, "get over it and laugh..." don't you think?
sad.gif

Last I heard....Creekboy and Cache were sharing a bachelor apartment,plotting the destruction of sportbikers the world over.

The site name..... "Up Cache Creek,Without A Paddle".
OMG...FROALMFBO
biggrin.gif

Nice one Rubb,,[/QUOTE]
I was LMAO as I typed it out. It was extra funny to me because "Cache Creek" is a real place not to far from me.

Same spelling too.

Cache Creek

"get over it and laugh..." don't you think? [/QUOTE]
Uuhmm...No,not when you fuked over millions of people!!!

This is most uncool and off the square. In my worst of times I never did unscrupulous things and then try to justify them with my hard luck.  
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|Ride_or_Fish
Reason for Edit: "/?"|1149441798 -->

as the psychologist always says...get over it lol
rock.gif
 I dont understand your comment, who are you telling to get over it?
+1
rock.gif

Are you telling those Mick screwed to get over it?
rock.gif
I think chrisjp is realizing the error in his comment now. Not sure if he is privvy to all the BS and outright lies Creekboy told to screw solid members of the Org. even after we gave him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to redeem himself.

Lotboy should let him know their are a lot of people interested in his whereabouts.

rock.gif

rock.gif

as the psychologist always says...get over it lol
rock.gif
 I dont understand your comment, who are you telling to get over it?
+1
rock.gif

Are you telling those Mick screwed to get over it?
rock.gif
I think chrisjp is realizing the error in his comment now.  Not sure if he is privvy to all the BS and outright lies Creekboy told to screw solid members of the Org. even after we gave him the benefit of the doubt and the chance to redeem himself.

Lotboy should let him know their are a lot of people interested in his whereabouts.
I'm sure Mick KNOWS there's ALOT of people interested in his whereabouts. That might be why he hasn't posted. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he obviously doesn't want to right the wrongs created. Mick, what happened bro? You used to be cool.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back