Saw creekboy today

lot boy

Registered
saw creekboy today at the shop --he was tryin to trade us his 00/ busa with 05 plastics on it --this bike had every thing you could put on a busa on it -- unfortunatly we werent able to strike a deal
sad.gif

i recognized him and said "hiya creekboy" at wich point he asked who i was -wich i promptly told him-- looking forward to see more of him in the future
smile.gif

Lots of folks lookin' for him. Glad to hear he's okay.

Lots of folks lookin' for him.  Glad to hear he's okay.
he seemed to be in good spirits-- happy as a lark really---seemed excited to sell his bike --
i myself work in the service side of things so i dunno much about the selling/buying --i do know that we couldnt strike a deal with him for what ever reason
rock.gif

you should have told him i was looking for him..i still haven't gotten any money or items....not even a call.

got to say his bike looked awsome he had kewl grab rails and chrome everything really, with a polished frame--black and red 05 bodywork and a- "made to look like 05 black and red gas tank" ( im guessing he painted that gem)
yea that bike had some cash droped on it for sure--- cant imagine why he would trade it in.

Ok, I am confused.

Did Creekboy get everything straightened out with everyone and he is back on good grounds with everyone?

Or did he still screw some people and never made it right?

Not sure how to take this thread...

Not that it is any of my business either way, I never dealt with him and never would.. just curious

lot boy....I spoke up for this ##### in the early going of his hardship gone corrupt...I wish you would've either kicked his busa over in the parking lot or called the cops or...both.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

I hate to think who's 05' plastic he was sportin'  
rock.gif
You thinking what I am thinking?

If they were USMC's Busa's plastics then his entire story that someone else had them and wouldnt give them back is now proven to be total BS.

Jeremy  what year was your bike? what color?
Dude, I almost don't even want to know what color his bike used to be.

I am 29 years old, have a good job and have never been in any kind of trouble other than minor traffic violations. Now this is the kinda sh!t that makes me want to take a week off work and go looking for this guy..

Dont everyone get their feathers ruffled at Lot Boy. He is just posting unbiased info.

I am glad he posted up about creekboy, lets us know he is still alive and has not totally dropped off the face of the earth. means there is still a chance people can find him who want to.
biggrin.gif

I saw a post of his on here about a week ago. I wondered if he'd gotten straight or not. Where are you working lotboy?

Dan

Back