Saw a zx14 today

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Went to the stealership. Blue and red one as soon as you walk in. I was not impressed at all.

Loser sales guy says "So, you ready to trade up?" I said, "More like trade down". He asks what we're riding & I say a Busa.

Conversation quickly ended....
super.gif

Went to the stealership.  Blue and red one as soon as you walk in.  I was not impressed at all.

Loser sales guy says "So, you ready to trade up?"  I said, "More like trade down".  He asks what we're riding & I say a Busa.  

Conversation quickly ended....
super.gif
yeah....but won't it be oh so nice to finally end a road race where at the end your opponent "DOESN'T" get to say...

"Well no shid...you're on a Busa!"

?
laugh.gif

I am not impressed with how the 14 looks either.

May be fast, but all the big players agreed to limit the top end so, I think it will all come down to pilot skilz.

I wonder how steady the 14 is at top speed? I wonder if it compares to the BUSA? Aerodynamics is the BUSA's claim to fame because without the aerodynamics it would never have reached that lofty top end.

Nice numbers but I think the 14 is a pig. It looks big setting next to a busa.

ok great...a ZX14, with Mods and no Air cleaner, all setup by Brock...makes 5 more HP than my Busa w/o the juice & with aircleaner on. Umm, so what am I suppose to be looking at again?

Oh thats right...where's the scale, because the 14 needs a Nutra-System for its next mod.

ok great...a ZX14, with Mods and no Air cleaner, all setup by Brock...makes 5 more HP than my Busa w/o the juice & with aircleaner on. Umm, so what am I suppose to be looking at again?

Oh thats right...where's the scale, because the 14 needs a Nutra-System for its next mod.
poke.gif

poke.gif
was I a little harsh, or are you just happy to see me  
40__s.gif
I'm just happy to see you valium

poke.gif
40__s.gif
lmao...oh, and I love the avatar...frickin awesome! lol

poke.gif
40__s.gif
lmao...oh, and I love the avatar...frickin awesome! lol
Thanks
beerchug.gif

Back