Saw a zx14 today

Went to the stealership. Blue and red one as soon as you walk in. I was not impressed at all.

Loser sales guy says "So, you ready to trade up?" I said, "More like trade down". He asks what we're riding & I say a Busa.

Conversation quickly ended....
super.gif

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Went to the stealership.  Blue and red one as soon as you walk in.  I was not impressed at all.

Loser sales guy says "So, you ready to trade up?"  I said, "More like trade down".  He asks what we're riding & I say a Busa.  

Conversation quickly ended....
super.gif
yeah....but won't it be oh so nice to finally end a road race where at the end your opponent "DOESN'T" get to say...

"Well no shid...you're on a Busa!"

?
laugh.gif

Jet Li

What is the AWESOME????
Donating Member
Registered
I am not impressed with how the 14 looks either.

May be fast, but all the big players agreed to limit the top end so, I think it will all come down to pilot skilz.

I wonder how steady the 14 is at top speed? I wonder if it compares to the BUSA? Aerodynamics is the BUSA's claim to fame because without the aerodynamics it would never have reached that lofty top end.

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
ok great...a ZX14, with Mods and no Air cleaner, all setup by Brock...makes 5 more HP than my Busa w/o the juice & with aircleaner on. Umm, so what am I suppose to be looking at again?

Oh thats right...where's the scale, because the 14 needs a Nutra-System for its next mod.

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered
ok great...a ZX14, with Mods and no Air cleaner, all setup by Brock...makes 5 more HP than my Busa w/o the juice & with aircleaner on. Umm, so what am I suppose to be looking at again?

Oh thats right...where's the scale, because the 14 needs a Nutra-System for its next mod.
poke.gif
was I a little harsh, or are you just happy to see me  
40__s.gif
I'm just happy to see you valium

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered

poke.gif
40__s.gif
lmao...oh, and I love the avatar...frickin awesome! lol

USMCBUSA

Freedom Isn't Free
Donating Member
Registered

poke.gif
40__s.gif
lmao...oh, and I love the avatar...frickin awesome! lol
Thanks
beerchug.gif