Saw a matching pair of purple & black busa's at Bob Evans

Man, I don't remember the last time I saw a Bob Evans, but it sounds pretty good right now... :eatchicken:

Man, I don't remember the last time I saw a Bob Evans, but it sounds pretty good right now... :eatchicken:

Come on up to my house. The original Bob Evans House and farm with the 1st restaurant is just 20 mins from my house. Come the middle of October for the Bob Evans Farm festival! I'll get ya the dates if you want. always a treat!

It was raining, I was in my cage, didn't have my camera....

dunno, who was it that went zippin past me by the columbus airport exit friday afternoon on a black/red ??? I was in a rental but looked like a ryders connection patch on the back :thumbsup:

Come on up to my house. The original Bob Evans House and farm with the 1st restaurant is just 20 mins from my house. Come the middle of October for the Bob Evans Farm festival! I'll get ya the dates if you want. always a treat!

Sounds like a great time. Unfortunately, I know for sure that I'll have zero vacation time left by then, but big thanks for the invite :banghead:

was that you ??? I'm getting on a plane to CMH in an hour... then I gotta drive to dayton :(

Back