Saw a Nazi symbol on someone's helmet...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
A friend of mine and I were coming back from an air show last weekend, had our kids with us. We're sitting in traffic and there's a guy on an HD in front of us. Seems we both noticed the stickers at the same time; on one side, the Nazi symbol, and on the other, the SS symbol, both fairly small, but very visible. He had a club jacket on and after looking the club up on the web, I see they also seem to hate on those of us riding "ricers" by posting up wrecks and such of sportbikers.

Wow, such hate, still, in this day and age, for fellow riders...not posting to start a rant, but more to laugh at the simple people in the world :rofl:

They only allow male riders, 21 years and older, only American made bikes (good luck with that one; guess they don't understand where parts come from with outsourcing), 1200 cc's and up...odd :lol:

Just thought I'd share...first I've seen of that kind of blatant advertisement of hate in my area...

Hard to compensate for a small penis but they still can try.....

Not something ya like to see...:banghead:

A lot of folks run the swastika and SS bolts simply as a scare tactic, very rarely are they worn for the reason the were originally ment for, at least in the bike world. The are exceptions tho....

Droid via Tapatalk

See the cartoon/video posted by Russel.
That's all I'm going to say bout that.
I'm over being snubbed by HD riders on the road,
I wave like a complete idiot especially to them, the reactions vary from a wave back, to complete shock to I'm lookin the other way!
I giggle like a little kid! My wife thinks I'm going to get my azz kicked...:whistle:
Good luck with that...
Back to subject: hate is everywhere, it's the stupid, disrespectful cowards who display and promote it!
Ok, I'm simmering down now, off the soap box!
You kids have a great day! Ride safe! Try and be just a little more positive than yesterday.

See the cartoon/video posted by Russel.
That's all I'm going to say bout that.
I'm over being snubbed by HD riders on the road,
I wave like a complete idiot especially to them, the reactions vary from a wave back, to complete shock to I'm lookin the other way!
I giggle like a little kid! My wife thinks I'm going to get my azz kicked...:whistle:
Good luck with that...
Back to subject: hate is everywhere, it's the stupid, disrespectful cowards who display and promote it!
Ok, I'm simmering down now, off the soap box!
You kids have a great day! Ride safe! Try and be just a little more positive than yesterday.

Well, I ride with HDs man, so I can't hate on 'em. In fact, I'm the lone sport biker in a sea of HDs :laugh:

It's hit or miss here, being snubbed or not. I'll be at the tail of the pack and have HD riders pull their hands back in when they get to me. I used to get upset, but honestly, who cares? I don't anymore. If a fellow rider is that small-minded, so be it. I've got bigger things in life to worry over than to be upset over whether or not some guy wants to wave to me.

Again, hate is everywhere, so in the end, I think it's best to be the better person and chuckle at those that just don't get it and never will. It's a lot better to not let it get to you and let them go home each night proud that they "showed you" by being so extra cool today. Perhaps it makes 'em better in bed that night? Who knows, who cares? I don't... :laugh:

Great thing to see...

A lot of folks run the swastika and SS bolts simply as a scare tactic, very rarely are they worn for the reason the were originally ment for, at least in the bike world. The are exceptions tho....

Droid via Tapatalk

Scare tactics!:rofl: Those guys are for real and best left alone.
If you can beat him up, great. Can you take the rest of the gang too?
They are worn exactly for what they mean. White power, and hate. The prospects are the ones to watch out for the most, as they are the ones out to do various really bad things, to gain credibility for club acceptance.
Do I support it? No way! Am I scared of them? Nope. Would I taunt them? No way, no how!
It ususally easy to spot the Harley poser from the biker...you need some lessons:poke:

Not something ya like to see...:banghead:

Droid via Tapatalk

You mean they aren't good luck charms?!?

The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck. It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be" svasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka either forms a diminutive or intensifies the verbal meaning, and svastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious."[1] The word in this sense is first used in the Harivamsa.[2] As noted by Monier-Williams in his Sanskrit-English dictionary, according to Alexander Cunningham, its shape represents a monogram formed by interlacing of the letters of the auspicious words su-astí (svasti) written in Ashokan characters.[3]

Pretty certain he wore the symbols to show he's part of an Aryan group...having both the SS and swastika made it very clear to me who he aligns himself with, and who he excludes.

My biggest thought, as a rider myself, was that he was out alone, and what's to keep someone from "bumping" his dumb arse off the road :laugh:

Pretty certain he wore the symbols to show he's part of an Aryan group...having both the SS and swastika made it very clear to me who he aligns himself with, and who he excludes.

My biggest thought, as a rider myself, was that he was out alone, and what's to keep someone from "bumping" his dumb arse off the road :laugh:

Maybe we can hire the kid who ran the other biker off the road to do that ?
:laugh:

While the Swastika and SS runes are far older than the Nazis and really have nothing to do with them I think your right. The Nazis adopted the symbols and applied them to their own evil purposes. Together on a helmet is pretty clear.

Down here in arizona we gotta lot of Hells Angels, and they have all that stuff all over there bikes and ink on their skin. I was fortunate enough to be at a gas station when a group of them rode in. They actually came over to my bike and told me how nice it was and were actually pretty nice guys. The symbols are just meant to scare people i think.

Down here in arizona we gotta lot of Hells Angels, and they have all that stuff all over there bikes and ink on their skin. I was fortunate enough to be at a gas station when a group of them rode in. They actually came over to my bike and told me how nice it was and were actually pretty nice guys. The symbols are just meant to scare people i think.

You are correct with H.A. not all hold those same ideals of course, but the symbols were only adopted to offend people and no other reason. I read up a bunch on the subject awhile back and learned a lot. Also read Sunny Bargers auto biography that was also interesting.

So, I guess I'd wonder why anyone feels the need to put something like that on your helmet to scare anyone? I'd be more fearful of the retaliation...

Either way, it was a first for me to see around here. I know these groups exist. I don't live a bubble and think they don't, just found it odd that this lone guy was out sporting his MC club jacket and those stickers...

Some peoples' children... :rofl:

... first I've seen of that kind of blatant advertisement of hate in my area...

:popcorn: you have got to get out more. :poke::lala:

im betting you've never seen the Kimbo Clan of Fundamentalist Islam, dressed in leather armor with thier staffs like their going off to fight Gandolph, screaming how "Whitey is lying to you!".?.

:banana:those guys rock!

(if anyone happens to be Fundamentalist Islam, i don't mean offense. you guys just scare the hell out of me. :hide: )

Back