Saw a BKing in Jax N.C. tonight.

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
All I have to say - is that I bet it will be in the next Transformer movie!

thumb_up.gif

saw one at the dealer with Goawol. I like the look of the bike minus the exhaust

yeah its got that city warrior kinda look to it but the azz needs some serious help... those cans are ... ugly

MC Mustang: yeah, i was looking at one at the dealership today and me and the sales guy said pretty much the exact same thing. it looks as if some designers at suzuki got REALLY stoned, watched transformers, watched soem anime, and designed a bike.

and how wide is that tank?!!!
thumb_up.gif

I know the pipes suck but the tank is just as bad...4 people can play parcheesi on that thing it's so wide.

Bike looks great from the side but it's truely hideous from the front, top, or back...it's not for me that's for sure.

(not to mention the idea of a 200 mph motorcycle with no windshield leaves me going
rock.gif

I love the B-King and I will own one. I will not sell my Busa to get one but I will get a B-King
LONG LIVE OPTIMUS PRIME
muscle.gif

The tank is not what you are looking at. The ram air intakes on the sides of the tank that give it the boss hog look.

Yea MC Mustang i saw the very same one your talking about in Jville....i was waiting for it to come to life!!! I wonder how hard it is to keep that front end down...it didn't seem like there was much to the front....that gas tank though...
eek2.gif

Haven't seen one in person, but from the pics, it doesn't seem as bad in all black with the Yosh exhaust.

Back