Saved some cattle today with Waller County Sheriffs dept .

c10

Registered
I'm disappointed my dash cam overwrote the actual herding by me . I was returning from a job in the country , and was flashed by a white truck . Rounded the corner to 20 plus head . 1 Bull , and a few calves . A truck was stopped , and calling the county . I decided to hand around using my van to keep some head on one side of the road .
Used my bright flash light to slow traffic till the sheriffs deputy arrived. Deputy Grey , and I now stopped all traffic . Then a County Animal control officer showed up . At this point him , and I with 10' pvc pole got them back into the pasture . Then I broke out some tools , and repaired the fence .

I'm disappointed my dash cam overwrote the actual herding by me . I was returning from a job in the country , and was flashed by a white truck . Rounded the corner to 20 plus head . 1 Bull , and a few calves . A truck was stopped , and calling the county . I decided to hand around using my van to keep some head on one side of the road .
Used my bright flash light to slow traffic till the sheriffs deputy arrived. Deputy Grey , and I now stopped all traffic . Then a County Animal control officer showed up . At this point him , and I with 10' pvc pole got them back into the pasture . Then I broke out some tools , and repaired the fence .
A ranch hand in the making....

20191211_132428.jpg

20191211_132806.jpg

20191211_132432.jpg

20191211_133355.jpg

20191211_135049.jpg

Such a hypocrite...one post you save cattle...other post you eat omaha stakes. Can you please make your mind up.... :poke: :lol: :lol:

Back