Save 22Lbs Remove The Mufflers

2022 Brilliant White Hayabusa SOUNDS GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Not at all the main cat suppresses thr growl and cold start a bit loud but after 30 /50 seconds low deep growling sound. Busa is awake !
I asked a few neighbors zero inconvenience just don’t Revit like a squid…a mile or two away from the neighborhood different story Lol

Not at all the main cat suppresses thr growl and cold start a bit loud but after 30 /50 seconds low deep growling sound. Busa is awake !
I asked a few neighbors zero inconvenience just don’t Revit like a squid…a mile or two away from the neighborhood different story Lol
I dunno, I’d check with a mechanic on this. In other engines you run the risk of burning the valves on a straight pipe setup. It must sound badass though.

I dunno, I’d check with a mechanic on this. In other engines you run the risk of burning the valves on a straight pipe setup. It must sound badass though.
No risk.
There's still the large catalyzer in the end of the header too.
Slip-ons, or none make very little difference.
Tuning is always ideal, but you won't damage the engine.

its still not a truly straight pipe with the big catalytic converter still under the oil pan. older bikes would run lean if u messed with the exhaust that could cause valves to burn. shops that have been swapping full systems (no cats) are posting videos and are not showing any dangerous lean conditions on their dyno runs. modern “smarter” fuel injection systems might be better at compensating for the changes in air flow.

Back