Saturday's "Fun Bike" Ride

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, this past Saturday, I had the auspicious opportunity to lead another FBC ride.

Apparently, there are a ton of pix available for view, but one of the chief 'hotties' just sent me this and I thought I'd share it with you.

We had nearly 50 bikes for that ride. It was a fun time, but the sanctioned rides are always short and at that size, difficult to manage. Regardless, everyone had a blast. Everyone returned in the same number of pieces they left in, and no one had cause to get a 'driving award'.

:beerchug:

Representin' the 'bus...

Scar on Fun Bike Ride and Bike Wash.jpg

Wow, 50 bikes on that ride?:thumbsup:
That has to be somewhat tough to handle. :beerchug:
We will need more pics please sir.
Thanks for the pic.
Bubba

Wow, 50 bikes on that ride?:thumbsup:
That has to be somewhat tough to handle. :beerchug:
We will need more pics please sir.
Thanks for the pic.
Bubba

Workin' on the others, Bubba. :whistle:

Apparently, they're working to upload them to the FBC website.

We split the group into two sections to try to maintain some semblance of order...Jimmy took the 'sightseeing' group and I lead the 'adrenaline' group. :laugh:

There was Starbucks coffee and Krispy Kreme donuts (sponsored by Law Tigers) before the rider meeting, and burgers and dogs were prepared while we rode...

It was a good day, yo. Wish you'd been here...

Looks like fun. I know what you mean, I led 30 bikes in the group ride in Eureka Springs. Trying not to let the group get spread out to far while dodging obsticles in your lane and not boring the folks up front. As long as everyone arrives on 2 wheels, its all good in the end.

And we need more pictures.

Well 50 out, and 50 back is a very good thing, AND it shows Local LEO's that there ARE "some" collectively good groups out there...... :super:

Can't wait till the next time I can make a trip to San Diego and do another ride with you Scar. Maybe take a little trip when my school goes on fall break. The weather should be nice then, I hope.

Well 50 out, and 50 back is a very good thing, AND it shows Local LEO's that there ARE "some" collectively good groups out there...... :super:

True story, Adam... and agree on the 50/50 is something of a miracle. :laugh:

Can't wait till the next time I can make a trip to San Diego and do another ride with you Scar. Maybe take a little trip when my school goes on fall break. The weather should be nice then, I hope.

Jason... About that, sooner/better. :beerchug:

Sounded like an awesome time! I really like the food aspect too!! :laugh:

Sounded like an awesome time! I really like the food aspect too!! :laugh:

I keep forgetting, too...the 25% off all parts/accessories and apparel to everyone who participated in the ride. It's a really decent deal.

I keep forgetting, too...the 25% off all parts/accessories and apparel to everyone who participated in the ride. It's a really decent deal.

Free food:thumbsup:great riding:thumbsup:and discounted parts:cheerleader: sounds like a great day to me. too bad I'm no longer in the south west so I wont be able to do any san diego riding anytime soon.:banghead:

Back