Saturday Ride with CBXRider

big trees
beerchug.gif

big_trees_57__2_.jpg

Thankfully, for Bill and I, we were in the right places at the right times on Saturday. Remember me saying Skyline Rd was blocked due to a crash? This was in the paper. Only 22 years old...

Bay City News Service
Article Launched: 03/23/2008 12:13:13 PM PDT

The San Mateo County Coroner's Office today released the identity of a motorcyclist killed in a Saturday collision on state Highway 35 in unincorporated San Mateo County south of Portal Valley.
Troy Taylor, 22, of San Francisco, died when his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck at about 2:30 p.m. on Highway 35, near the Russian Ridge Open Space Preserve, officials reported.

No other information was immediately available.

Thankfully, for Bill and I, we were in the right places at the right times on Saturday.  Remember me saying Skyline Rd was blocked due to a crash?  This was in the paper.  Only 22 years old...

Bay City News Service
Article Launched: 03/23/2008 12:13:13 PM PDT

The San Mateo County Coroner's Office today released the identity of a motorcyclist killed in a Saturday collision on state Highway 35 in unincorporated San Mateo County south of Portal Valley.
Troy Taylor, 22, of San Francisco, died when his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck at about 2:30 p.m. on Highway 35, near the Russian Ridge Open Space Preserve, officials reported.

No other information was immediately available.
oh man how terrible
sad.gif
sad.gif
ya just never know
sad.gif

sad.gif

sad.gif

Back