Saturday Ride with CBXRider

Great pics,thanks for sharing!
beerchug.gif

Once again I Missed one of the Best Freakin Rides of the Year
cursin.gif
I was Dressed and Ready to GO When My Boss Called at 7:00AM and CHANGED MY RIDING PLANS "Robert it's in Your Best Interest to Be at Your Shop this Weekend"
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

Thanks BILL for Trying to MEET ME at that Dennys. Next Time I see YA I OWE YOU LUNCH !!!. Great PICS Terry !!! Glad You Guys had a Good Time
super.gif

Robert !!!!!

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Once again I Missed one of the Best Freakin Rides of the Year
cursin.gif
 I was Dressed and Ready to GO When My Boss Called at 7:00AM and CHANGED MY RIDING PLANS "Robert it's in Your Best Interest to Be at Your Shop this Weekend"
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Thanks BILL for Trying to MEET ME at that Dennys.  Next Time I see YA I OWE YOU LUNCH !!!.  Great PICS Terry !!!  Glad You Guys had a Good Time  
super.gif

Robert !!!!!
I kept saying (I hope he's not lost
rock.gif
) then I called you. Robert,next time if you ride as much and where I did today,you better eat your Wheaties. My legs are sore and my cheeks have blisters
rofl.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Alices what is Alices? always hear about it but what is it? food? & bikes?
thumb_up.gif

Here it is, at the 35/84 junction on Skyline Blvd Woodside, about 1/2 hour from the Pacific on a tree lined two lane.  A great place for eats and a rest and to gawk at all the cool bikes (and) cars before deciding where to go next.  

DSCN0163__Medium_.JPG

Its about 150 miles or so from El Dorado Hills pretty much any route you take. Very close to the coast. Its sort of like when I came up there for a ride from San Jose, 250 miles round trip (before) we go for a ride...

Its about 150 miles or so from El Dorado Hills pretty much any route you take.  Very close to the coast.  Its sort of like when I came up there for a ride from San Jose, 250 miles round trip (before) we go for a ride...
cool.gif
perfect lets do it soon get Gene and Robert and all the rest of those senior citizens and load up on doans and get down there
ukliam3.gif

ya next thing ya know I will be getin' my testin' supplies from Liberty Mutual just like Wilfred Brimley
guns.gif
thumb_up.gif

Seems to me that the Older You Get the More Pain Medicine you are going to Need
SHOCKED.gif
Was thinking about Staying at a Hotel Somewhere Near Bill so that FUTURE RIDES won't be so Brutal
easybutton.png

Gettin close to comin over the hill you guys....waiting for a chain rivet tool from GoldenChild (he's in Oregon but the tool is coming from the great state of Tennessee).
Then I finish buttoning it up and then RIDE TIME. CU soon. Doyle

(recent shot of Alice's)

P1000315.JPG

Who you callin old?
whistling.gif
I wonder who the oldest is? Probably me. How about we all get jackets with Jurassic Busa Riders as a logo?
lol1.gif

You know, we (could) plan a two day ride sometime, say, up 1 past Ft Bragg to Leggett and maybe stay the night in Garberville and then ride the Avenue the next morning on our way back to Leggett and the hiway 1 turnoff for the ride home. When we get back to civilization we can stop somewhere for a break and take off on our separate paths home, me south to San Ho, lucky Bill just to San Rafael and you Sac area riders can head east. Possible?

looks like a great ride, thanks for sharing the pics...i can't wait for Spring to get here
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks for sharing...those Pacific Ocean pictures brought back some good memories. When I was in the Navy someone paid me to ride their Triumph Bonneville from San Francisco to Santa Barbara. I followed Hwy 1 all the way
smile.gif

Who you callin old?
whistling.gif
I wonder who the oldest is?  Probably me.  How about we all get jackets with Jurassic Busa Riders as a logo?
lol1.gif

You know, we (could) plan a two day ride sometime, say, up 1 past Ft Bragg to Leggett and maybe stay the night in Garberville and then ride the Avenue the next morning on our way back to Leggett and the hiway 1 turnoff for the ride home.  When we get back to civilization we can stop somewhere for a break and take off on our separate paths home, me south to San Ho, lucky Bill just to San Rafael and you Sac area riders can head east.  Possible?
Ave. of the giants! I was just talking to Anthony (rider from work) last night and we were kickin around that very same thing the Ave.
zzwhip.gif
rofl.gif
Jurassic Busa Riders
rofl.gif
BusaRaptors

rofl.gif

Back