Saturday ride in SD 4/10/10 ….....Pic included.

Great pics and needless to say, that SD area has the best year round riding weather out there! I'm super jealous!!

:corner: O k .. NOT COOL bro... not cool... everytime i watch your videos or see a pic of you i cringe... oh OH OH oh that kneepad... yeah I thought the marine corps was causing my hair to fall out.. then i realized i was pulling it out everytime i logged onto youtube... ima start taking away your brownie points mister...

P.S. ferret!!

........busted..........

Yep! Big time!:laugh:

:corner: O k .. NOT COOL bro... not cool... everytime i watch your videos or see a pic of you i cringe... oh OH OH oh that kneepad... yeah I thought the marine corps was causing my hair to fall out.. then i realized i was pulling it out everytime i logged onto youtube... ima start taking away your brownie points mister...

P.S. ferret!!

:rofl: Now that funny!

But let me say in his defense, He is a very capable rider and schooled an old guy like me. He will be fine and continue to be a good and safe rider, I am sure.

Bubba

Very nice to have met you Kevin.:beerchug:

Ditto... I am also SO F'N jealous! The vid has some killer tune behind it man. Thanks for posting up. I hope soon I will be able to ride back down there. I miss ya all!

Back