saturday pics from Eureka Springs...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
WOW what a day... we started off by heading out to breakfast about 8am, there were a lot of us so it took a little time to get everyone fed. We all went back to the hotel and had a quick meeting to discuss what everyone wanted to do for the day, it was supposed to be 95 degrees with 93% humidity and no one wanted to do a long ride. We had several folks that wanted to go to the curve that we had been practicing on Friday so we decided to do a group picture then gear up and go practice... We took pics at the dam, well most of us, a few forgot we were having a picture and stayed in the airconditioning..... After the pics we headed to the curve as a group, I had to get gas so DR1300R and I were last and had a nice smooth ride out... When we got to our practice spot we had a quick meeting about how we were going to organize the curve so that everyone went through the same direction and then came back in a line over and over. This kept us from having problems with someone going on the inside and outside in the same curve in different directions...

This practice was not about speed at all, as a matter of fact I passed on some advice that UncleSteve passed to me and that was to just slow down... Do it right, practice throttle control, get off the seat and slow down...

This weekend alone we had

Twotonevert
Ks Waterbug
Omslaw
Dan
doiniton2

all got their knee down and when they got back to the hotel they were better riders than when they left that morning..... No crashes, nothing but practicing technique and not speed, well everyone except Macon454, I have a whole computer full of crazy shots of him........

Here are some of the shots, if I missed someone I will fix it when i get home....

CAp

sat1.jpg

sat2.jpg

sat3.jpg

sat4.jpg

sat5.jpg

sat6.jpg

sat7.jpg

sat8.jpg

sat9.jpg

sat10.jpg

sat1.jpg

sat2.jpg

sat3.jpg

sat4.jpg

sat5.jpg

sat6.jpg

sat7.jpg

sat8.jpg

sat9.jpg

sat10.jpg

SWEET !!

Macon454, that is just down right rediculous !!! I need to just sell my Busa:newburn::newburn:

Looks like a great time! Lots of good practice and experience. Can that curve be transported so all of us can get some of that?? :laugh:

Look's like a great time! Macon, I've got the same bike as you so could you tell me where the button is that makes that invisible wheel come down on the sides? Did you have to special order it? Be safe guys.

I wonder if when Busas sleep at night, if they dream of Macon454...... btw that pic will be a motivational pic here shortly....

Last edited:
lol thats the one i was talking about..

...o wait... HEY he's using 2 hands in this one...

I told Macon that when he did a knack knack and a superman I would be impressed....

cap :)

Last edited:
Very nice pics, Doug! Looks like a great time and "Yea!", I think I would have returned with big grins and more confidence in riding after being around all you guys!! Looking forward to it sometime! :bowdown: :thumbsup: :beerchug:

...oh, and I have that same picture of below the dam from my little escapade...

...only without all the bikes :down:

Back