Saturday May 1st 2010 Ride and BBQ

09busa

Registered
Hello everyone,

Hey I wanted to let all the local or close to local Busa guys know that there is gonna be a nice ride this upcoming Saturday. The ride will be about 2 hours from the launch point and end at a park with a BBQ of burgers and dogs.

I am planning for everyone to meet me at 9am and then ride to the launch location at 9:30am for all leaving around 9:45 to 10am and ending at the part for the BBQ around noon. This is going to be a nice group ride with all bikes and NO racing or stunts. Just a fun cruise with some great people and some good food.

The meeting point for me is in York, PA right next to the Galleria Mall and a Rutter's gas station for all to gas up and grab a drink or whatever you need. Let me know if you need an exact address or directions. Plus let me know on here if you can make it or might make it so we can have enough food for everyone.

I look forward to meeting everyone. See you all Saturday.

sounds fun...bit of a ride for me..casper and badass all in that area mabey they will chime in

That would be cool, but kind of far for me after that run to the NC/TN mountains.

I hope other locals chime in! Sounds like a good time :thumbsup:

Yeah we have about 15 bikes already with another 10-12 that should show up. I am hoping to get some more Busa's to show up. Gonna be a great ride plus great weather it looks like.

Come on locals lets get a good Busa showing.:cheerleader:

Boy I can not believe no one is local and is not free on a Saturday?????

Oh well I guess I will just have to eat all the BBQ myself and get out and enjoy the mid to upper 70's all by myself.:laugh:

again..i would love to come but its at least a 5-6 hr ride for me to get there

Chrisjp........No worry I understand you are not really local. I know I would not ride that far for a two cruise.....:-)

Tomorrow morning is the day. I hope some of you will be able to make it. The weather could not be any better!!!!!!!

For any last minute people here is the address for the meet at 9am or a hair before.

Rutter's Farm Market
1450 Mount Zion Road
York, PA 17402

That is really where rt 30 and rt 24 cross.

Hope to see you all in the morning.

Well back from a GREAT day of riding with some old friends and a new friend.:thumbsup: The weather was great for the ride. I now have sun burnt arms and legs. Ouch. I hope others can join us for the next one. I will get a pic or two up later tonight.

glad you had fun...we had sprinkles here...but otherwise no rideing ..too much yard work to do lol

Here are a couple pics.

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

Back