sato drag rear set and cornering

B Rad

Registered
does anyone have experience with the sato drags contacting pavement when cornering?

I only ride on street. not lowered or stretched. Have dual 2 bros slip ons

just want some more comfort. already have the soupy riser. and don't like the buell peg look.

thanks for your input

The buell peg is 1 inch lower, the sato are 1.5748 inches lower and 0.9842 back. I never scrapped with buell pegs but I had to have my toes on the foot peg or my feet would scraped the ground. I think you might like the McIntosh foot pegs because they move back 3 inches and 1 inch lower.

The buell peg is 1 inch lower, the sato are 1.5748 inches lower and 0.9842 back. I never scrapped with buell pegs but I had to have my toes on the foot peg or my feet would scraped the ground. I think you might like the McIntosh foot pegs because they move back 3 inches and 1 inch lower.

Those look nice but they're Definitely going to hit my exhaust 3 inches back it's kind of far

Depends on your skill level.
If you can corner hard enough you'll definitely drag them at 1.5" lower than stock.

Depends on your skill level.
If you can corner hard enough you'll definitely drag them at 1.5" lower than stock.

I just ordered a 6 inch over swingarm so now I really got to rethink what I want to do with the rear set. Thank you for your input

On my project bike, I have Vortex. With the street pipe, I had them set all the eay down and back. Bike is lowered, and going around corners, my toes drug.

Hope this helps

also with drag rearsets they mainly for turbo bikes so you can adjust them all the way down to push into beams.. a right exit mid pipe will restrict the lower settings...

Back