Satellite Radio

bvh56

Registered
Ok here is what im looking for. I want to have bike to bike coms, be able to use my phone(yes it is bluetooth), and listen to satellite radio. I have not bought anything yet so im wondering is there a device out there that will do all of this wireless? Im looking at the scala q2 but im not sure if this would work. Im also thinking of buying a new gps.thanks

CAp has a scala and Zumo... sweet combination... expensive but worth the $.

I have heard good things about the Autocom.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have the Autocom Active-Plus unit. Have not used it for bike to bike but have used it for radar detector, cell phone and to listen to generic MP3 player. Also passenger to rider communication is awesome! They have a sale going on now.

I have an Autocomm too and love it. I used to run with sat radio,phone, and radar detector all tied into the unit ( music mutes when the detector beeps or you talk) Now, I just have the IPod and the V1 tied to it and no phone (phone issue ) The only draw back with mine is it's tethered to you. I was concerned about that if I ever went down (would it drag me down the road), I can now say, NO, it will unhook itself! Don't ask how I know!

Back