Sat on a busa today for 1st time in a while...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
I went to a local dealer today with my buddy to look at Ninja 250's for his wife and while I was waitin' on them I made my way around sittin' on most of the bikes like I always do when I hit the dealers. I haven't sat on any busas in a while because I had one so I knew what they felt like... or I thought I did.
biggrin.gif
My bud and his wifey took a while with their bike and gear shopping so I eventually made it over to the busas and threw a leg over one...

Man, the first thought that popped into my mind was... "Damn, there's no way my busa was this big!!!"
eek2.gif
Coming back to the busa after several months on the 10 really drove home the size difference between the two. I could not believe it! It literally took me a couple minutes or so just to wrap my head around the size difference. As I sat on it and played around with it a little though it started feeling very familiar though. Didn't take too long before I was really, REALLY missin' Train.
sad.gif

Since buyin' the 10 I've enjoyed it soooooo much that I really haven't slowed down and thought about things enough to really, truly miss Train. Those few minutes on that black/grey '05 today forced me to think about it and really brought back some good memories though. Made me a little sad because I started missing Train, but remembering all the fun I had on 'er and doin' stuff to 'er also put a smile on my face. I knew the day would come when I would miss the heck out of Train. Well, today is that day...

Hmmm... on that note I sort of find myself at a loss for words... so, I guess I'll just finish this post off with a pic. Here's the first shot I guess I ever took of 'er after I got 'er home. Just... damn...
down.gif

me_on_busa.jpg

The words "off duty" pop into my head....

Of course the fact that my wife is always sayin em prolly causes it...
biggrin.gif

WHAHOOO!

jump9.gif

BT's gettin another busa!!!!

Can't wait to see what mods you're gonna do this time around!

WHAHOOO!

jump9.gif

BT's gettin another busa!!!!

(P.S. I didn't jump the gun, did I?)

jump9.gif

Ahhhh train. It's beggining to get you already. You might have strayed but that gut feeling that you should be on a BUSA is gonna get to you. That 1300 feeling will bring you home again. lol.

A Busa, a litre bike, maybe a little peanut butter and water and I'd be good for the rest of my days..........
biggrin.gif

Yeah..the Train sure was a beautiful bike.
beerchug.gif
That's what happens Chris when you show alot of pride in ownership. What did you put about 5000 hours into the Train? It always showed!

that 10 you have is an awesome looking bike . very tastefull mods and the black looks great . if you added an 05 LE to your garage it would be the almost perfect dream garage .
smile.gif

I wish I could have a liter bike and a Busa........That would just be too cool. Ah maybe someday
sad.gif
I'd better really get back on that treadmill to make sure my heart is in good enough condition to handle just realizing the fact that I would have BOTH of the world's sickest mass produced sport bikes in my little garage!
biggrin.gif

Ahhhh train. It's beggining to get you already. You might have strayed but that gut feeling that you should be on a BUSA is gonna get to you. That 1300 feeling will bring you home again. lol.
Trust me, if my financial situation had been better at the time I got the 10, I'd have both NOW. I never would have sold Train.
wink.gif
And yes, I'm afraid that "1300 feeling" is callin' my name.
drooling3.gif

Back