Sat  5/1/04

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hwy 36 maybe or 70, 89, 32, 49 or ? ? ? Goin early and be gone all day!

Anyone wanna go?

I will start out of Chico/Red Bluff/Redding area

From Sacramento I am about 90 miles north.

Kent

Damn.... my bike is only about a week away from being finished!!!
mad.gif

Well have fun and be safe. i will catch up to you another time.

-Efren

Last weekend my bro and I rode Highway 49 out of Auburn through Downieville then into Graeagle. The roads were nice.
I would go with ya but I will be at the AMA races at Sears Point.
super.gif
maybe next time

poop I would like to but I am not getting the busa dyno tuned until next Friday. Let me know the next time that you are going and I will get with you guys!!

I am planning to host a ride maybe after Laguna or even in the Fall. As you may know it gets pretty warm up here in about a month or so and wont cool down til Oct. Hell, Saturday is suppose to be 92! Anyway  this Saturday I am hookin up with a few locals and of course I'll take pics...

Guyz let me know when would be good to plan a big ride later this year... I can organize hotel and stuff... laterz - Kent
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083306476 -->

Hawaii, I would go with ya, but 'bout time I get there, you will be through ridin' and planning your next one...
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

OK u asked for it ...

Here is the "Group" mtg at 8 a.m. I posted at 2 web sites and called about 10 people ... what? I took a bath before I came ...:p

5_1_04_ride_001.jpg

I picked up a bimmer rider about an hr into the trip and he followed me all day. Cool guy and could really hang in the twisties. Mt shasta

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083508812 -->

5_1_04_ride_058.jpg

OMG!
wow.gif
these little guys came trotin right toward us, good thing we were stopped. OH DEER!

5_1_04_ride_028.jpg

Saw only 1 cop all day ( except comin home on I-5 ) when I was stopped taken this pic

5_1_04_ride_027.jpg

Back