Santa was good to me!

Milkshake

Registered
Hi,

Well I must say I did really well this year for Christmas, I owe a big thankyou to my wife for speaking to the big fella and getting me what I wanted. I must have been real good this year!

Yoshi R55 full system

Pipesmall.jpg

Pipe2small.jpg

ASV Levers

Leversmall.jpg

Joe Rocket Leather Jacket

Jacketsmall.jpg

I also got myself a new lid!

Lid2small.jpg

Lidsmall.jpg

Lifes good!

I like the "bike in the house" pictures!!! My wife wants me to park mine in the house when I get it back from the dealer. We don't have a garage. She does not want to have it stolen again. Hmmm.... a motorcycle in the TV room???? I think I'll put it in my shed with an alarm.

I like the "bike in the house" pictures!!! My wife wants me to park mine in the house when I get it back from the dealer. We don't have a garage. She does not want to have it stolen again. Hmmm.... a motorcycle in the TV room???? I think I'll put it in my shed with an alarm.

What are you Crazy

Get that bike in the house.

Hi,

Well I must say I did really well this year for Christmas, I owe a big thankyou to my wife for speaking to the big fella and getting me what I wanted. I must have been real good this year!

Yoshi R55 full system

Pipesmall.jpg

Pipe2small.jpg

ASV Levers

Leversmall.jpg

Joe Rocket Leather Jacket

Jacketsmall.jpg

I also got myself a new lid!

Lid2small.jpg

Lidsmall.jpg

Lifes good!

She must be feeling very Guilty about something???:poke:

Milkshake,

You have yourself one great looking Busa there! :thumbsup: Very nicely done. Would love to see more pics.

That Suomy is the best looking one I've seen from them. :beerchug:

Back