Santa Tracker

celticBandit

Registered
Here's a link so your kids can track Santa as he visits the rest of the world. He's in the Marshall Islands right now.

There's also a file that you can download to use with Google Earth. Happy Christmas all.

NORAD TRACKS SANTA 2008

Isn't this considered Classified if NORAD is tracking him..I need to make a few calls...???

For more than 50 years, NORAD and its predecessor, the Continental Air Defense Command (CONAD) have tracked Santa’s Christmas Eve flight.

The tradition began in 1955 after a Colorado Springs-based Sears Roebuck & Co. advertisement for children to call Santa misprinted the telephone number. Instead of reaching Santa, the phone number put kids through to the CONAD Commander-in-Chief's operations "hotline." The Director of Operations at the time, Colonel Harry Shoup, had his staff check radar for indications of Santa making his way south from the North Pole. Children who called were given updates on his location, and a tradition was born.

Cool. I already know he's not coming to my house. But it will tell me if it's going to my sister's house. She has kids that are anxiously waiting.

:beerchug:

Just checked......Santa is over Brazil in South America. Almost here! Anastasia better get to sleep soon if she wants him to stop! :laugh:

Last edited:
must be running two or three turbo busa engines in that sled, covering a whole lotta ground really fast :thumbsup:

My wife has been doing this several years now with the kids on Christmas Eve. They love it :thumbsup: They wanted to know where Iceland was, and i told them I had shipped Busa parts there.

'That's where Daddy's motorcycle friend is' they explained to my wife as she walked in. (all my clients are 'Daddy's motorcycle friends' according to my kids) :thumbsup:

Back