Santa finally came to me

GAmedic

Registered
Went to trade in my Springfield XD on a Glock 19X. They told me $200 for my XD. I laughed and bought the 19X anyways. While I was there, I saw they marked a lot of guns down so I also bought a Taurus 38 special for a great price. Time to hit the range.

20181229_170728.jpg

What ya looking at? I recently spies a 6.5 Creedmore I keep trying to talk the mrs into needing. The other ones are feeling lonely and need new play mates

I am not a revolver person at all but this Taurus is really growing on me.
I've always had a soft spot for a revolver....it's nice to get 100% muzzle velocity sometimes.
My dad always had hand guns (now my brother has them) and one of my favorites to shoot was his 1880 .44 Colt.

I've always had a soft spot for a revolver....it's nice to get 100% muzzle velocity sometimes.
My dad always had hand guns (now my brother has them) and one of my favorites to shoot was his 1880 .44 Colt.

I’ll bet that’s a handful. Those old wheelguns are heavy! My late maternal aunt inherited grampa’s Peacemaker. I saw it once when I was eight. Big gun but was shorter than I’d imagined. I’ve always liked the looks of Colt’s Python, 4” or 6” and the Dan Wesson pistol pack would’ve been a great investment too.

I’ll bet that’s a handful. Those old wheelguns are heavy! My late maternal aunt inherited grampa’s Peacemaker. I saw it once when I was eight. Big gun but was shorter than I’d imagined. I’ve always liked the looks of Colt’s Python, 4” or 6” and the Dan Wesson pistol pack would’ve been a great investment too.

My Dad also was into black powder and had a few, he had a .54 cal single shot pistol that was something to shoot.

He also had a .44 cap and ball pistol, it always scared me to shoot that, I always checked to make sure he remembered to grease the chambers so we didn't get a cross fire.

Was out today and bought an S&W M&P9 to add to my Springfield XD9. Looking at a Mossberg 500 sometime in the near future.

Congrats! View attachment 1590668

For some reason I’ve never liked a Glock (2 triggers...why?):D It’s been three years since I bought anything but it still has that new gun smell.:laugh:
Those 1911s are so damn sexy.!! Those colts make anybody like a good shot. I had the chance to shoot one in 10mm and I was able to put the whole magazine into the tightest group I’ve ever shot with any gun.

Back