santa dave is coming to town

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
i have a few spots available for this paint season and am offering FULL custom paintjobs [within reason] for 1700. plus shipping!!!

limited time offer. limited spots available. first come first serve.

samples at www.liquidmojopaint.com

SHOCKED.gif
I need to buy another bike to get painted!

Very nice deal gunz!

(BiG-T @ Nov. 17 2006,17:23)
SHOCKED.gif
I need to buy another bike to get painted!

Very nice deal gunz!
Big-T, save the hassle of owning another sportbike, and heck, just finance my paintjob
smile.gif

SmokinGunz, thats an outstanding offer and I wish I wouldn't have to pass it up. Your work is more than eye candy. Whoever gets in on this is lucky.

Dave,
I'm slowly getting up on all the things I need to finally get back on track with the paint we had discussed. Soon I will ask you for renderings of what we discussed with my deposit.

Thats a smokin deal i should know i wish my paint job only cost that much so guys you best jump on this why ya can

Smokin, i want something similar to your dragon bike or a Yakuza style dragon over my HOK Tangelo orange. What'dya think?

lurk.gif
For Big D, snowed like H#$% here yesterday. Laid about an inch that lasted about an hour. Thought about ya man.
beerchug.gif
Putting on list to be checked twice right now.

gmbusa i think we can come to a conclusion.

taking 3 spots on this offer, first 3 deposits take it. good until dec.25th.

I thought I already said this but someday I will give you a call when I get the $$ . I really a thinking about some paint but I want another bike . And then it will be safe to paint the busa.

Back