Sandy Hook Father Pro Gun Speach...

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
hook dad you`ll have to take my guns from my cold dead hands - YouTube[/url] :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a man who GETS IT. It's HIS responsibility to protect his family above anybody else....Good job!

More overly emotional dumbassery imo....just once I'd like to hear a rational argument from either side. Alas, it seems all we're likely to get is people on one side screaming about loss of civil liberties, and people on the other screaming about supposedly rampant violence because of an amalgamation of steel, aluminum, and plastic. :banghead:

I don't see how gun rights or drone strikes qualify as politics?
Why keep moving these threads. What qualifies as a 'random thought' these days?

I don't see how gun rights or drone strikes qualify as politics?
Why keep moving these threads. What qualifies as a 'random thought' these days?

In the past there has been debate about whether to allow political issues on the org at all because of the friction it can cause between members. Recently there has been a ton of traffic and threads started about political hot-button issues like these. Both of the topics you mentioned generate crossfire between left and right political sides, and it has come up from time to time that some members would rather not see "Random Thoughts" loaded up with this sort of thing. So they are in the "Politics" section. It's not a huge deal, but we do have this section which is dedicated this sort of subject material.

Back