San Francisco

Lets take a Role Call and find out who is coming and at what time they will be there....

This way we can determine a time to meet and go out and have some lunch somewhere near by....

I'll be there at 10am so i'll be down to have some lunch sometime after 1pm... :tounge:

Lets take a Role Call and find out who is coming and at what time they will be there....

This way we can determine a time to meet and go out and have some lunch somewhere near by....

I'll be there at 10am so i'll be down to have some lunch sometime after 1pm... :tounge:
I'm in! never been to this event, they got food vendors on site?

Sounds good to me. I'll be there by 10.

They normally have a hot dog guy at these things.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067955324 -->

Kent,

I think it is mandatory to have over-priced food at all events :)

My wife is coming with me, so I will be there two hours after I planned on getting there. :laugh:

Come down Friday Night so we can all hang out. I'll be at the hotel around 9pm or so and so will Hawaii.

Just a thought... :super:

motoGP movie "Faster" will be premiering @ the show!

"Our first screening will be on Friday November 7 at 9pm at the San Mateo Expo Center. FASTER will screen again on Saturday 8 at 9pm and on Sunday 9 at 5pm and 7.15pm. We will add late screenings each night subject to demand."

Just a thought...  :super:

motoGP movie "Faster" will be premiering @ the show!  

"Our first screening will be on Friday November 7 at 9pm at the San Mateo Expo Center. FASTER will screen again on Saturday 8 at 9pm and on Sunday 9 at 5pm and 7.15pm. We will add late screenings each night subject to demand."
Saturday night could work. Sounds good to me

My wife is coming with me, so I will be there two hours after I planned on getting there.  :laugh:
Hee Hee, I was going to say the same thing about me...  I will try and be there at 10:00am....  Try being the operative word in that sentence....

Roll call:  count Lo in....
Come on Lo, your not that bad... I have on video ofcourse that at Laguna our 9 am mtg started at 9:45 sharp!   :tounge:
I'll call ya Fri night.

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068092579 -->

I can't make it to San Francisco...
But my mechanic gave me tix to the one in Long Beach!
I'll have to see if I can get some of the guys from around here to go.

C U THERE!!! oh and bring some pics of the busie if u have any with the new mods... and howz about a ride in the NSX? - :D I'll call ya today - KC

and unless we are watching motogp movie " faster " lets meet at the Suzuki booth at 12 noon for a group pic at the HAYABUSA.

(I am out the door 7 am fri )

I don't know why but I started a new tread in Random Thoughts on this subject. For the ones that took pictures post them there.

Back