San Francisco

i'll be at the show early saturday morning... i say we all meet at the suzuki display and take it from there. ;)

my 0.02

I am going!!  Not sure which day I will be going, more than likely Sunday afternoon.  Hawaii, I will let you know when I know so we can hook up!!!  

See you guys there!!!!

Lo
Early in the planning stages but I might be there for the Saturday show.  If I fly all the way out there you better make it on Sat as well.  :D
If you're there saturday I'll be there too with bells on!!  Lunch will be on Big E and me!!!!   :D

Lo
Sounds like a plan to me. See ya in a few weeks.

So who is going to be in San Francisco on Friday night the 7 and where is a good place to stay overnight? :super:

I will be there Friday 7 night around 8:30 and staying in San Mateo at the Comfort Inn. I will be there Fri, Sat, and leaving Sunday morning. See ya all soon.
Comfort Inn Airport South
350 North Bayshore Blvd ,
San Mateo, CA, US, 94401
Phone: (650) 344-6376
Fax: (650) 343-7108

If you see a dude on Saturday that has "California Motorcycle Roads" written on the bike of his shirt- that'll be me, stop me and say hello! :super:

Hey Mr. Pashnit! Welcome to our gang! :beerchug: I love your site and have been recommending it to everyone here and other places. I have been havin a blast on the Nor Cal roads since I moved up here from Hilo. Last week 3 of us did 36 to the coast and 299 back what a ride! Thanks again and you will see a number of us with HAYABUSA.ORG shirts I am sure. Look forward to meeting you - Kent

bump.gif
Just keeping this one alive. Who else is going to be there?

You guys are killing me with envy....I just got back from the Bay Area on business.....I was driving all over the coast (Half Moon Bay....down to Santa Cruz) in a freakin rent a car (Ford Mustang) just dying because my busa wanted to drive the twistees and nice roads...and it is back in Chicago where the weather is getting a bit chilly.

Have a great time....one day I will drive this darn bike across this country!!!

You guys are killing me with envy....I just got back from the Bay Area on business.....I was driving all over the coast (Half Moon Bay....down to Santa Cruz) in a freakin rent a car (Ford Mustang)  just dying because my busa wanted to drive the twistees and nice roads...and it is back in Chicago where the weather is getting a bit chilly.

Have a great time....one day I will drive this darn bike across this country!!!
That's how it all starts out. All the talk, all the pictures, stories, everyone bugging you and before you know it you just spend 3 grand on a trailer, took almost two weeks off from work and drove across the country by yourself. Will I do it again? Oh Hell Yeah. Laguna Seca Bound 2004. Start making your plans babuski. If I can make it from GA you sure can make it from IL. You're already half way there. :D

Hey Jim, just thought of somethin... what if you boxed up the busie, had it trucked or trained out ( like elton did ) and then flew out to save time & $ ? ? ? Just an idea. - K

Oh well, rain or shine I'm going... Guess I'll be in the cage :mad: What time are you guys planning on hookin' up! Let a sistah know what the plan is......

See ya saturday!!!

LoBusa....

what time you all wanna eat??? I still say we should get together some time in the afternoon in front of hayabusas

Flrider (Bob) will be there about 10am when they open on Sat. If we are going to still meet at Suzuki display, let us know what time.......

Back