San Francisco

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone goin? San Mateo Nov 7-9, They are given away a Gixxer and a VTX. lots of new stuff all in place $11 to get in the door. I'll be there Sat. a.m.

New cycle shows

I am going!! Not sure which day I will be going, more than likely Sunday afternoon. Hawaii, I will let you know when I know so we can hook up!!!

See you guys there!!!!

Lo

Who went last year and how was it? I could be persuaded to make a day trip. :)

come on JW you can do it... you show up, I'll buy you lunch

<!--EDIT|Big_E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066329681 -->

I am going!!  Not sure which day I will be going, more than likely Sunday afternoon.  Hawaii, I will let you know when I know so we can hook up!!!  

See you guys there!!!!

Lo
Early in the planning stages but I might be there for the Saturday show. If I fly all the way out there you better make it on Sat as well. :D

I am going!!  Not sure which day I will be going, more than likely Sunday afternoon.  Hawaii, I will let you know when I know so we can hook up!!!  

See you guys there!!!!

Lo
Early in the planning stages but I might be there for the Saturday show.  If I fly all the way out there you better make it on Sat as well.  :D
If you're there saturday I'll be there too with bells on!! Lunch will be on Big E and me!!!! :D

Lo

I'm open for anything... i will be driving my car, i'm buying a bunch of stuff that weekend :tounge:

<!--EDIT|Big_E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1066408820 -->

Some of you have my mobile # anyone else need it, request via pm - Kent

have your people call my people... we'll do lunch! :beerchug:

Back