San Diego Sunday 27th 7:19 PM

Wish I was going to be here to hook yo up, YO, but I'll be headed back to pHOONix sometime tomorrow afternoon.

:beerchug: Please allow me to be the first to welcome you back! :beerchug:

MAN ,.......I KEEL you (bubba ill pay you royalties for that one)...well well looks like a ride is in the order, need to get out during the week sometime to get back on the saddle slowly and reinvigorize the sleeping beast...Before the weekend comes to hit the playground:cheerleader:

so you will be in monday? i got that day off if you need a ride home.

Funny how things work out, im trying just to get home, plane lost an engine, now stuck in germany.....now flights out all are booked to US until wednesday..."$$K! im just trying to get home:banghead:

Funny how things work out, im trying just to get home, plane lost an engine, now stuck in germany.....now flights out all are booked to US until wednesday..."$$K! im just trying to get home:banghead:

Dude, Keep us informed. If I had to be "stuck" somewhere, Germany would be my choice too!:beerchug: < with these in hand!

When you get back we Must do a ride, Mit pics. :laugh:

Bubba

It was nice partying specially during the Ger-Eng game...the whole place was A RIOT BUT, screw it, after evrything, i just really wanna get home...im really tired..dont get me wrong germany is nice, seen it before, right now all I care for is getting home though...im gonna cancel and fly lufthansa back, united can eat dirt...

Ditto on Lufthansa . Adam and I just flew thru Frankfurt on Lufthansa .
Great McCafe there with food better than any Mickey D's here in USA
The flight had some pretty decent food as well .
What airport are you in ?

Just remember "Ein Bier Bitter" (one Beer please) :)

CIMG2933.jpg

CIMG2951.jpg

Last edited:
Back