San Diego - FREEZING!

Doc_Busa

Donating Member
Registered
What the heck is going on here.... high today of 64!!! It was 104 when i left Vegas... I am heading out to some stores to buy winter gear. This stinks!!!

Weird California weather. Caught some drizzle a few nights ago and it's been cloudy all week. Actually had to truck it to work the last two nights.

Kind of wierd here in San Diego right now. I left my house Friday morning on the Busa heading to work. It was slightly overcast at my home. When I got to interstate 15, it was pouring down raining
wow.gif
Turned around, came home and got the car
pissed.gif

Speaking of Vegas, I flew into Vegas Monday morning, and man I thought I would die it was so hot. Seen some guy's out riding, and I was like no way would I be riding in all this heat.
firedevil.gif

I doin't hink my bike could sit at a stop light in Vegas for 30 seconds without the temp gauge freaking out
eek2.gif

the weather is weird all over the usa. in cali it is cold, in florida where i live it has rained for so many days straight that we have not been able to ride for almost 2-3 weeks. I know it rains alot in florida but this is too much for me, hell it is the sunshine state. I can remember when it has rained this much for this long in fl.

You want weird... How about rain every weekend since the end of April. Average temp is 59 should be 81 for this time of year.....

I'll second the weird weather in Florida thing, it's true, been at least two whole weeks since we have had decent rain free riding weather. Grr...

Looks like maybe!! This week in New England will be in the 80's, we shall see.

It was a strange ride back! Left La Jolla and it got COLDER AND COLDER as I headed in land. NO SUN at all!!! In fact, I kept thinking it would rain or snow... Hit Victorville, SUN AT LAST and temps approaching 80... Barstow... around 85... BAKER 103... Vegas... 97... how strange!

Good thing, I made it from La Jolla to my door in Vegas in 4 hours and 15 minutes... if anyone can beat that, I will be amazed. I was haulin' major butt! Only two very fast stops for gas and water.

It was a strange ride back!  Left La Jolla and it got COLDER AND COLDER as I headed in land.  NO SUN at all!!!  In fact, I kept thinking it would rain or snow...   Hit Victorville, SUN AT LAST and temps approaching 80...  Barstow... around 85...  BAKER 103... Vegas... 97...  how strange!

Good thing, I made it from La Jolla to my door in Vegas in 4 hours and 15 minutes...    if anyone can beat that, I will be amazed.  I was haulin' major butt!  Only two very fast stops for gas and water.
That is starnge weather. One of this days I would like totry and beat your time.
biggrin.gif

I like june gloom.
Nice and cool, your not sweating in the helmet.
Plus, the Santa Monica mountains & canyons rule.
Hate it for the rest of ya.
biggrin.gif

Back