Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Users... its time for me to upgrade my cell, thinking note 3

mynewride

Registered
Well its that time again, and I am wanting to try a device with the stylus pen for work applications. I was wanting feedback from current users of the note 2. How well does the whole system work? Battery life? Pen usefullness (supposedly much better with note 3)? ease of use? laggy? have updates been coming pretty quick? Is there a good holester/case system for the note to protect it? How bulky does said case make the device?

Has anyone else been thinking about the new note 3 phone? It seems to be the same story as any other year with phones, faster, lighter, and thinner. I am really liking the way that the s-pen works on the note 3.

Please give me your opinions on your note 2 or what you think about the note 3.
thanks

I will be upgrading from a galaxy nexus. And yes i know it is a large device.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Users... its time for me to upgrade my cell, thinking note

I have the note 2. It operates smoothly and the pen is awesome. Seems to have some compatibility troubles with microsoft office though. Pen alaarms if you leave it some where. Yes it is a big phone. Calling people kinda sucks its a multiple step process. As for batt life mine with the stock battery will make 24+ hours under decent usage. With the extended life bat it will make 36 hours no problem.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Users... its time for me to upgrade my cell, thinking note

I've been waiting for the Note 3 to come out for months, I'm going to grab one as soon as they are released. Might even get the watch to go along with it.

Release date on the Note 3 is 9/25 according to the latest info.

im glad to see im not the only one crazy enough to try out a massive phone like this. so how do you guys carry your note 2?

verizon's web page indicated a 10/12 release date. I really hope i can get my hands on one by the 25th.

I love my Note 2! I moved up from the galaxy S2 and it was a huge difference..I gave my S2 to my fiancee and when i use her phone for something, I cant get over how small it is.:laugh:

But as for the note 2, the battery life is awesome! I leave the brightness at approx 1/3 power, and i listened to pandora on my motorcycle ride the whole way to the keys and back (from orlando) and still had power when i got back, and that was with bluetooth to my helmet!!

I am waiting to see how i feel about the Note 3 when it comes out..I may get one or just buy another Note 2.. Mine was ran over by a tow truck last month :banghead: Believe it or not, it still works!

100_3093Medium_zps2d07e39d.jpg

Back