Same old question

him

"THE HAYABUSA STUNT GUY"
Donating Member
Registered
Sry for the repost of the same question but when i posted a reply on the thread it didnt pop up under new posts so i figured no one would see it. Just 2 questions. On the exhaust mod do u buy the 2 1/2 pipe that goes in or is it all ready in and second... when you polish metal is it just the process of rubbing sand paper or is there some chemicals you need. Kinda wanted to do this when i got off work today so hows bout some advice guys.

if you want to polish out alumin. you will need sandpaper and also a polish to finish it off. Some people use jewlers rouge as well. I find it just as easy to start with 100 grit dry then 220 dry 320 wet 600 wet 800 wet 1200 wet and 1500 wet. after that just use some mothers polish or similar product. I have ploished many frames like this and have never used the rouge. you can also go up to 2000 grit wet, but it will leave a really fine haze that takes forever to polish out with the polish. I have found that it is best to stop with 1500, I have also sanded with the 200 but still dropped back to 1500 befor the final ploish. If you have any other questions, let me know and I'll try to help

Back