Salt Lake City Pergrine Falcons Webcam

He or she is sleeping like a baby right now. I will have to check back and see him or her in action.

She is awake this morning, ha ha ha. I am hoping to get lucky and see her taking off out of the nest or something.

Once the chicks are a little more rambunctious there will be a lot of activity for food...wish the others would hatch but it is starting to be doubtful. Oh, and I wish the Busa had tags....I would park on the street on be on the cam!

we have them here. they nest under the I-95 bridge in bridgeport. beautiful creatures. dam thing looks aerodynamic just layn there! 200+ mph dives is amazing.

them chic's will grow fast. they will grow 10x that size in just 3 weeks. there is only about 1600 of them here in the usa/canada but their found on every continent on the planet. love how they feed on other birds and snatch em up in mid flight.

It's amazing the difference in video quality now vs mid day today...it's like HD just turned on and full screen looks great. Very grainy and choppy earlier. She just left her perch.

I actually saw the babies tonight. She was always blocking them when I logged on in the past. Very cool!

Yea, it's nice to be viewing when she gets up and moves around. The other day I happened to see the chicks being fed. That was cool!

Back