Sale on powerstack turbo filters ending soon!

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
The sale POWERHOUSE has been having on our Powerstack Turbo "Shootout" filters will end on Memorial Day . . . they will still be $39.95 up until then. We have them in stock for several different kits: inlet sizes from 2 1/2" right up to 4" for those big turbos . . . get them at the sale price while they last!!:laugh:

1filter1a.jpg

1filter3a.jpg

bkingfinls.jpg

Do you the same filter in the picture with a chrome end trim rather than black? Is this the same filter that bigrod bought from you? I have an RCC stage 1 and I think the diameter is 2 1/4 but I'll have to check.

Gotta pick up one before the end of the sale. BTW Thanks Frank, for the excellent customer service and taking the time to answer any and all questions I had.

Tim

So I found out mine is a 3" diameter. If I could get one with the chrome metal finish instead of black I'll take one. Do I paypal you and if so how much to ship to 98034.

Last edited:
Do you the same filter in the picture with a chrome end trim rather than black? Is this the same filter that bigrod bought from you? I have an RCC stage 1 and I think the diameter is 2 1/4 but I'll have to check.

Here is mine I got from you........the one he is refurring to:beerchug:

Thanks again Frank! That filter is great...not to long and not to short.

DSC00806.jpg

DSC00805.jpg

POWERHOUSE has just received another shipment of Shootout filters, all sizes in chrome or black are available. There is less than a week before Memorial day, when our sale on these filters will end . . . get yours before the holiday at a lower price!!:cheerleader:

Frank
Can you send me one with a 4" inlet to the United kingdom.
How much will postage be?
Cheers Dave.

Frank
Can you send me one with a 4" inlet to the United kingdom.
How much will postage be?
Cheers Dave.

Dave - I will be back in the shop tomorrow. Please pm me your postal code, so I can find out - I will let you know.

Back