Saddlemen Seats

Erebus

Registered
I'm looking to get a Saddlemen seat and I'm torn on which one to buy so I'm looking for some advice. I'm considering the GP-V1, Track CF, and the Track LS. Is there a major difference in comfort between these two? The LS and CF have deeper gel channels which I think will benefit my overweight arse. The LS looks comfier than the CF but the CF definitely looks esthetically better than the LS. The LS kinda looks like it belongs on a Goldwing or a horse rather than a Busa.

What's been everyone's experience with Saddlemen seats?

I have one on my ZX-14. There is a gap at the back edge but that gets covered by the seat cowl. The seat cowl had a wider gap along the bottom edge from pressing against the Saddlemen seat but that settled down after a while. The Saddlemen Tech Style seat I have on my ZX-14 is heavier than the stock seat. It is shaped better. The seat is not slating forward like the stocker. It looks really cool. It os a little more comfortable.

I remember a post from years back that reported the Saddlemen busa seat had a gap at the back. If so that would be more of a problem because the busa has a sepparate seat for passenger and rider where my 14 has one long seat and the cowl covers the gap.

Good seat , and great customer service . I would speak to them directly with your questions . I had their Tech seat on my R6S it was great , but on the bird it was not as good . I chose to go all out tour for my rig , but have heard good things with many versions you listed on many model bikes .

Saddlemen® Seats & Components
17801 S. Susana Road
Rancho Dominguez, CA 90221
United States of America

(800) 397-7709
(310) 638-1222

I'm looking to get a Saddlemen seat and I'm torn on which one to buy so I'm looking for some advice. I'm considering the GP-V1, Track CF, and the Track LS. Is there a major difference in comfort between these two? The LS and CF have deeper gel channels which I think will benefit my overweight arse. The LS looks comfier than the CF but the CF definitely looks esthetically better than the LS. The LS kinda looks like it belongs on a Goldwing or a horse rather than a Busa.

What's been everyone's experience with Saddlemen seats?
I have the track cf on mine and have to say it's the best mod I did. I was having issues on the oem and the Suzuki gel seat with certain things being numb after a few hours and that was all bad,with the channel it takes care of that issue. Now I will say that I do find myself kind of wishing it was just a little softer but I've spent 8 hours on it and had minimal complaints. Also be prepared to be raised up an inch or two with the track cf, it helps with touring but did make it a little harder to tuck if your bigger. If I'm going out for a short spirited ride I'll throw the oem back on.

Back