Saddlebags for Busa

mjrfd99

Registered
Any suggestions on saddlebags for a Busa? Looking for some that dont hit pipes- I have Yosh slipons on the stock mounts. Any feedback on what you use and where you got them would be greatly appreciated.

Solf or Hard
rock.gif
? Hard is either Corbin (designed for your Bike but are small) looks  
SHOCKED.gif
Great, but are really for weekend or light week travel. Me, they could last for a month, but I travel light. Or Givi, which are HUGE  
wow.gif
and can carry everything you could dream of carrying. Or they carry enough for two, your two shorts and the remaining room for HER
laugh.gif

And then the Solf, Tourmaster are the one's I like, but there are THOUSANDS of'em out there. Just get a Touring Bike Mag and start looking  
beerchug.gif

I recently used a set from Motopak.

100_1385.jpg

They worked great. No scrathes on the paint after approx 4000 kms and they have built in raincovers. check ebay for motopak

These work well. Cortech/Tour Master sport saddlebags. Plenty of room for several days worth of clothing and other stuff. About 120.00 at newenough.com

Disney_Picture_045.jpg

(Buellbomb @ Jul. 27 2007,07:35) My Corbins, bought them on this board.

BusaattheGap.jpg
Were you at The Gap, 17th or 18th? I think I saw you at the CROT and wanted to see those up close but you were gone by the time I came out the store.

(tdrcomm @ Jul. 27 2007,11:39)
(Buellbomb @ Jul. 27 2007,07:35) My Corbins, bought them on this board.

BusaattheGap.jpg
Were you at The Gap, 17th or 18th? I think I saw you at the CROT and wanted to see those up close but you were gone by the time I came out the store.
Yeah whatever day Wednesday was, that was me.

Back