Saddam to be executed by Saturday

I just heard that.

I hope it dont stall and that mothfugger hangs.

i am all for executing the tyrant. the only thing that could be a negative  is the unstable insane idiots that will use him as a martyr. i just wonder where it will lead too.

Please,someone post a link of the video when it happens....I'm going to get my
lurk.gif
right now

Hopefully it is televised....on aljaheer news.

When is it going to stop?? Somalia is battling Islamic militias trying to take them over.
guns.gif

(BlueHaya @ Dec. 29 2006,16:02) Hopefully it is televised....on aljaheer news.

When is it going to stop??   Somalia is battling Islamic militias trying to take them over.
guns.gif
+10000000 on when is it gonna stop. I think it's gonna get worse as soon as he swings. Everyone that's deployed or getting ready to deploy be safe.

My only regret is that instead of hanging he should be turned over to his victims families in an empty hangar somewhere and the results should be televised. It would set a new standard for "fate worse than death". If they had been MY family I would take so long to kill him he would need transfusions. When he finally died he would think Hell was a reprieve.
AAAssjani.gif

I think they should wait till the 29 th day,11 th hour and let him wonder when it will happen.
firedevil.gif

It should be interesting over here, bad thing is when these nuts over here celebrate, they shoot ak47s in the air! That means falling bullets on us, I've already had two come through my room. But it's good he is being delt with.

(StuckInBaghdad @ Dec. 29 2006,20:39) It should be interesting over here, bad thing is when these nuts over here celebrate, they shoot ak47s in the air! That means falling bullets on us, I've already had two come through my room. But it's good he is being delt with.
You and all the other troops are in my prayers tonight and this weekend as always. Definately a different mentality and culture there and we know that as soon as the rope stretches things will happen..

Keep you head down and always remember that we are praying for you over here......

CAp

(captain @ Dec. 29 2006,18:46)
(StuckInBaghdad @ Dec. 29 2006,20:39) It should be interesting over here, bad thing is when these nuts over here celebrate, they shoot ak47s in the air! That means falling bullets on us, I've already had two come through my room. But it's good he is being delt with.
You and all the other troops are in my prayers tonight and this weekend as always. Definately a different mentality and culture there and we know that as soon as the rope stretches things will happen..

Keep you head down and always remember that we are praying for you over here......

CAp
Thanks man, hopefuly it won't stir up too much sh*t...but I'm sure it will. Just another day in beautiful Baghdad!

As much as I'd really love to see him hang,that place (Iraq) has never been outta control like it is now after we invaded it and are trying to create a civilized place that will never happen..
It is really fuked up how no-one would fuk with Saddam,but they have no problem trying to take on the whole USA Military..... and are doing a pretty good job at killing my fellow american troops...
you know,somebody else's son or daughter Mr. Bush!!!!

(captain @ Dec. 29 2006,18:46)

CAp
+1 You are in my prayers.

CNN is reporting he was executed a few min. before 10pm est, declared dead at 10:05 pm est.

Back