Sacto-NorCal Test Ride Sunday

V-Max 2 Busa

Registered
Well guys I finally got the new Busa together and the gear situation squared away, I'd like to test out the new Busa tomorrow and don't really care where we ride, anybody interested?

Check Your PM !!!!!!!!!!!!

I-5 and Meadoview. Chevron (SHell) Gas Station next to Mcdonalds

9:30 AM !!!!!!!!!!

Gene, we were hoping to see you at dinner tonight. Robert and I planned a short ride down the river tomorrow. Anxious to check out your new bike, see ya in the morning. :thumbsup:

:rulez:

post-13-40248-useless.jpg

Have fun guys, great weather this weekend. Pacemaster and I did 333 miles yesterday, Quincy, La Porte, then the Sierraville loop. It was 104 in Downieville! WHEW!!

NO Pics Sorry...............But had a Great Ride. PARDINI'S 200 Mile Run Turned into a 300 Mile Run of Course. More GOAT Roads that Turned into two Big Black BULLS in the Roadway. Got so Close I could of Slaped it's AZZ. Thanks RUSS :moon:

It's all Good. We Ended up at a BAR On Top of the Hill.............Got Stinking DRUNK and Rode Home. What a BLAST :super:

:)

Good job Robert!!!

Ya got your drunk on and still got to ride :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

Good job Robert!!!

Ya got your drunk on and still got to ride :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

That's showing them Hardley rider drunk bastiges! :laugh: They think they're the only ones that can park their oil dripping, part dropping, farm equipment in from of pubs, make it look like they are in there for a AA meeting, get hammered and ride home with no repercussions! :drink:

Back