Sacto Guys------Thunderhill Sundee?

ok here are some pics. when there going 170+ on this straight it was a tad hard to get them now i know what the CHP feels like when we go by :laugh::rofl:

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Well, I had fun at the Thunderhill DIRT Bike Races :moon:

Good Job NOT LISTENING to Pardini Greyrocket.................You Missed Nothing. My Kidneys are Still Hurting and I don't EVER Think my Bike will Ever Get Clean Again.

Other than my Accidental Wheelie while racing Captain Raymond I Had Fun :shocked:

Pics anyone ?

:rofl:

I thought Goat Trails made your belly button hurt from slappin' against the tank.

What started out as some good goat trails degraded into 5 miles of Cali's worst pavement. Road was maybe 6 feet wide potholed and patched by a blind man. The crown was maybe a foot and a half wide and the road bed was slipping down the mountain so that the right track was a foot below the crown. That was followed by about 12 miles of "good" gravel road, at least it was flat. :thumbsup:

We got excellent advice from a local rider in a 4WD cage. She said "Go back the way you came, that's your best bet. I would not ride my 650 THAT way."

It went unheeded as we'd seen that scenery and it wasn't impressive enough to view again from the opposite direction. Raymond asked which way and I pointed up the ill advised route. She looked at us as if we were three frickin' idiots. She had done all she could do to discourage us from that route and watched in disbelief as we disappeared from sight.

Her estimate of one to two miles of dirt right at the end was overly optimistic. Of the twenty two miles, less than half was paved. It was a good test of Dave Moss's suspension settings on the Connie. Much improved.

That is what 20 Miles of DIRT ****IN ROADS can do to a BUSA. Heay RUSS I found Something For You ............................:moon::moon::moon:

I am Not MADD or anything :whistle:

That is what 20 Miles of DIRT ****IN ROADS can do to a BUSA. Heay RUSS I found Something For You ............................:moon::moon::moon:

I am Not MADD or anything :whistle:

Talk to Raymond he's the one that wanted to go "Explore", besides all that dirt hides your chicken planks. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Suzuki Hayabusa: at home on the track, the street, and... the dirt/gravel roads of the world. We sure did explore a little didnt we? Its sad when the dirt road is the best road that you encounter in a full day of riding. Russ is passing me and Robert bringing up the rear...again:poke:

HPIM1163.jpg

I wish I would have stopped and snaped a quick pic of the actual paved section of road. It really was the worst I've ever seen.

Back