Sacramento rides?

busa clubslinger

Registered
Hey fellow speed demons. I'm due to get back from Iraq (Air Force) the 1st of April. I'm in need of a good ride! Anything scheduled for Sacramento or Reno this spring?

Theres always ride going on, give me a week notice b4 you get state side and ill get a couple of buddys together , do wentworth Ridge should be open by then , that if you dont mind riding with a couple of Hondas, dont ride to close to them it will bring down the value of your bike . :laugh:

April 1st! Welcome back!

I'm putting on these rides in April :cheerleader:

2nd Weekend of April
Pacific Coast California Motorcycle Tour, 3 Day Guided by Pashnit

Img_1656_land_oz_500.jpg

4th Weekend of April
Motorcycle Tour Northern California Ride, 3 Day Guided by Pashnit

Img_1725_personal_moto_500.jpg

Img_1656_land_oz_500.jpg

Img_1725_personal_moto_500.jpg

Glad to hear that you are getting back to the real world! Have a good time with the first ride.

Hey fellow speed demons. I'm due to get back from Iraq (Air Force) the 1st of April. I'm in need of a good ride! Anything scheduled for Sacramento or Reno this spring?

Ya just check for Sacto / Nor Cal posts or you post it up and I'll bet at least a couple of us will show up. When the weather clears some of us try to get out at least once a week or at least we used to.

You should try and hit up some of the SoCal hoons. They are always doing rides all over the place. I rode up once to ride with them and enjoyed every minute of it. :thumbsup:

Sounds good everyone, should be back the first week of April. Can't wait! Will have Yoshis, Pazzos, Spieglar lines, Puig screen waiting for me to put on. STOAKED!!!

Back