sacramento ride

chevellesteve

Registered
im going for a morning ride tomorrow and wanted to put out a invite for any 1 that wants to go . i want to head out around 9 am and be done around 2pm im thinking hwy 49 to coloma and then 193 around to mosquito rd any way if interested give me a call 916 987 1838 i live in orangevale

I was thinking of putting a few miles on the Connie, but not planning on crawling out of bed very early.

Damn If I wasn't workin last night and saw this earlier I would have come up for that. Ah well 9 will have to do for today.

We'll have to wait to hear from Steve. I didn't roll out of bed till near 9. Didn't hook up with him.

It was a day of missed rides. My Dad called at 7:30 and left a message asking me at the last minute to ride with him to Sonora with 2500?? others on a Muscular Dystrophy benefit Ride.

I've got next Thursday and Friday off. If anyone else out there wants to clear their calendar for one of those days make it known and we'll develop a plan.

Last edited:
well the ride was awesome but lonely. i went up salmon falls road to pilot hill then headed to coloma . took a 30 min break there ran into a bunch of old guys riding early 50 nortons and Vincents and a guy that had a 2 stroke gp motor in his Kawasaki 250 chassis . then i continued on to 193 and road the loop back around to pilot hill then back down 49 to hwy 50 and back to Sacramento . i would really like to go for 1 ride with yall before i head to new Hampshire

i didnt take the camera this time. i went to ride hard so i wore the leathers and boots . the bike is expensive to fix if i crash but thats what insurance is for they wont cover the camera:laugh:

Sorry I missed this One..............

Been Working my AZZ of lately and Really Needed some REST (Slept All Day)

Next Weekend ???

I am Game for a Sunday Ride. Russ (Pardini), Robb(OZZ)-Bring the Girlfriend if Ya Want :whistle:

Let's Do It !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gene have you bought a New Bike Yet :beerchug:

I am Game for a Sunday Ride. Russ (Pardini), Robb(OZZ)-Bring the Girlfriend if Ya Want :whistle:

Let's Do It !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gene have you bought a New Bike Yet :beerchug:

Nope, getting a bit discouraged, I've come to the conclusion that most bikes on craigslist are merely scams. Also getting real tired of walking into the shop every day and seeing my trashed Busa, then coming home and seeing the desktop on this puter, just don't want to see it no more right now:angry:

desktop.jpg

Back